Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Windows Update and M-Audio Audio Interface

Hi
Does anyone here use an M-Audio audio interface on a Windows 10 PC? Specifically an M-Track 2x2M?
Following the latest Windows update yesterday, not only do Media Player, Groove or Audacity refuse to play any format of audio file (or video file in the case of Media Player and the Film/TV app) but my M-Audio interface drivers need repairing at every use (and sometime several times during a single use) before I get sound through interface instead of the PC speaker!

I did download the latest Windows 10 M-Audio driver but they are pretty old now and still did not help.

Guess I will see if I can roll back.

Any one else have that problem>
Thanks