Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tube au crash after latest update

Hello,

Just noticed that when I try to play a YouTube song after latest tube au updates it crashes immediately.

Anyone noticed it?

@Blue_Mangoo

iOS 13.6 iPad Pro 2020 12.9

Comments

• If it can help I have just tried to uninstall and download the app again. No luck. It does work with some video but with music video it crashes. I hope it is not related to copyright or something else.

• Experiencing same issue with all my devices as well, hopefully there will be an update to fix this soon!

• @rickelal3 said:
    Experiencing same issue with all my devices as well, hopefully there will be an update to fix this soon!

Thanks for the reply. I hope it so. It is my most used app with sEGments...

• It's working great on my iPad (just used it in AUM)

• We have implemented a fix for this. Thank you to those that reported it to us. The updated app is waiting for App Store review. Estimated time to App Store release: 1-2 days.

• @Blue_Mangoo said:
    We have implemented a fix for this. Thank you to those that reported it to us. The updated app is waiting for App Store review. Estimated time to App Store release: 1-2 days.

Thanks so much:-)

• It’s still crash for me... :(

• @Prappe said:
    It’s still crash for me... :(

I’ll try asap. Which iOS?

• @Prappe said:
    It’s still crash for me... :(

It is helpful to the dev if you tell them what OS you are using and the YouTube link. Sometimes issues are crop up with some videos but not others.