Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Presets for iVCS3 (Free)

John at Music App Blog has posted a link for 44 free presets here

http://www.musicappblog.com/synthpatcher-ivcs3/

Or direct from synthpatcher community here

http://synthpatcher.com/ivcs3-tamed-44-free-patches-by-the-synthpatcher-community/

Comments

• Cool thanks :-)

• Cheers dude

• Thanks!

btw, it is not necessary to use iTunes transfer if you have GoodReader. Just dl the zip into GR, unzip it, and the ivcs3 file will open in ... directly into iVCS3.

• Great ! Thanks - some nice playable patches in there.

I got them unzipped & into the iVCS3 using a free app called Filemaster...

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/filemaster-classic/id636376243?mt=8

• I read that the email-to-yourself trick might work too. Maybe iFunBox as well?

• I like to add in next update of iVCS3 The ZEN LIDZARD patches....Simeone know him for ask this???

• I'm getting that I was perhaps not clear about how easy it is to use GoodReader for these kinds of things.

GoodReader is probably poorly named for this group. It is a fle manager, yes, but it is also a communicatins swiss army knife. It is indispensable for daily use, much like AudioBus and MidiBridge are for music. You can get these patches into iVCS3 without ever leaving your iPad.

So to get the patches into iVCS3 from Safari:

1: click on the link to the patches.

2: when the download is finished, still in Safari, "Open On..." the .zip file into GoodReader'

3: in GoodReader, open the zip file and answer "yes" to "shall I unzip it?"

4: go into the fiolder that produced and tap on the .ivcs3 file

5: select Open In from the popup, then click on the iVCS3 icon (which is the first!).

Voila!

• Thanks for the patch link (already using one in a BM2 track)!
    Thanks for the file management tips too!

• Apparently DropBox should also work.

• @Sinapsya - ZenLizard here. Zymos let me know, and yes, you may use them.

• Thanks for the patches @ZenLizard

• edited March 2014

@thinds - you're welcome. Although it should be mentioned that other people contributed more snapshots than I did. I will be posting more a week or two after the update, and based on the reception for the first community bank, you can bet we'll be doing more of those.

• @ZenLizard Thanks Man, We add your Bank on new update :)

• edited March 2014

@ZenLizard Can you send me your contact for future projects?

• edited March 2014

@ZenLizard edit: cancelled double post.

• Don't know if people realized, but you can also use AudioShare to unzip and open these.
    Procedure is the same as what dwarman described above.

• Hey folks,

thanks for the kind words and advice on opening these via 'open in...' because of the instructions included in the email when sending a patch bank out I never checked this - doh!

I also messed up and attributed the Rudimentary Radiophonics patches to Zen Lizard when they were in fact designed by WalkyMatt, no excuse, I just cocked up - my most sincere apologies to all concerned, hope I haven't caused too much confusion!

The updated patch bank with the correct attribution is available from the same link.

All the best
    Baddcr