Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Interface Compatibility List?

edited March 2014 in General App Discussion

I always refer to Auria's device list when people ask, but it is getting outdated. Is there any other source that keeps a better list up to date with all the new devices coming out?

http://auriaapp.com/Support/auria-audio-interfaces

I'm just looking for a clean, up-to-date list with the basic info (ins, outs, MIDI, powered hub required? CCK required?)

Comments

• Maybe thats not the answer you wanted to hear, but I didn't found any better one than the Auria list.
    And I spent a lot of time searching...
    There had been a basic html-list some time ago on iosmidi.com/devices but sadly its now abadoned.
    But maybe this just means that there is a place to be filled...

• Yeah, the auriapp.com list is great ... just without anything new since 2012.

@Rim, can you convince your website guys to keep that list up to date?