Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Album : echo opera

2»

Comments

• @echoopera said:

@audio_DT said:
    Great music. What DAW have you used, @echoopera?

Thank you. Glad you like it 🙏🏼💕

For this album it’s 80% AUM and 20% Ableton.

Fantastic. Well done, sir!

• @ecamburn @audio_DT

Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy the album in your regular rotation of music. :)

• @echoopera said:
    @ecamburn @audio_DT

Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy the album in your regular rotation of music. :)

I will do, thanks :-)

• Loving all these awesome creations! Wow whatba gift and talent❤️ Totally reduced my stress today❤️😌☝️🙏

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Loving all these awesome creations! Wow whatba gift and talent❤️ Totally reduced my stress today❤️😌☝️🙏

Many thanks sir...the same Spirit which drives you drives me. Glad the tracks helped with your day. Peace!

• I like that 'strata' track! On a note of constructive criticism - hope you don't mind - I'd like a little more treble left in these mixes, a little treble ear candy would add something, to my ears anyway!

• @Gavinski said:
    I like that 'strata' track! On a note of constructive criticism - hope you don't mind - I'd like a little more treble left in these mixes, a little treble ear candy would add something, to my ears anyway!

Thanks! No I hear you...I am still learning this whole art of mastering, so feedback like this is great!

• I know so little about mastering and mixing too. No expert! Just going by my ears. Glad you appreciate the feedback. Some treble would bring these things to life so beautifully.

• edited July 2020

Really nice work!!! Definitely to listen multiple times. Will you also release to youtube music/spotify etc?

• "That Moment Ago" is my new favorite, but we are going to give Mr. e-o a swell head if this continues much longer!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    "That Moment Ago" is my new favorite, but we are going to give Mr. e-o a swell head if this continues much longer! (But it must go on.)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    "That Moment Ago" is my new favorite, but we are going to give Mr. e-o a swell head if this continues much longer!

Thanks for the love and appreciation sir. Just trying to share my little part of the world with you great people. 🙏🏼💕

• edited August 2020

Just a friendly ping to let Music users know that the album is now available here:
    https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-hopeful-dream-of-eternity/1528233117

It's been submitted to Spotify but hasn't populated yet.

Many thanks for the support!

• @echoopera said:
    Just a friendly ping to let Music users know that the album is now available here:
    https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-hopeful-dream-of-eternity/1528233117

It's been submitted to Spotify but hasn't populated yet.

Many thanks for the support!

Thanks for the heads up.
    I’ve been purchasing more albums on Bandcamp too. I like that platform.

Yours in next.

• Just purchased from BC. Congratulations on putting all those beautiful pieces together and thanks for making them available. Really love your work.

• @despego @Spidericemidas thank you both so much. Glad you enjoy the music i craft 🙏🏼💕

I hope the album provides an uplifting escape for your brains and spirits 👊🏼™️

• Sure, @echoopera, Enjoying.

May I ask what format you use to publish on Bandcamp? (bit resolution, file format, etc)?

And by the way, your profile picture. Somehow it sticks, I imagine the real @echoopera walking, working, talking, making music with a white cup around the nose. I hope it's only my weird imagination!!

• @despego said:

And by the way, your profile picture. Somehow it sticks, I imagine the real @echoopera walking, working, talking, making music with a white cup around the nose. I hope it's only my weird imagination!!

It’s not just you lol! I often wonder what’s in that cup; coffee? Tea? Some kind of super concentrated creative secret elixir? Whatever it is, I hope he keeps drinking it! (I’m a coffee guy myself - cheers @echoopera)

• @despego I just use your standard .wav or .aif file to upload to Bandcamp as well as DistroKid to get on to the streaming services.

@Intrepolicious As far as what's in the cup. The photo holds a special with me. My then 7 year old son wanted to learn how my Fuji XT-1 worked, so I walked him through how to handle the camera, gave it to him to take some photos and he captured this one of me in the moment. I thought it was a particularly nice shot of 'Daddy' sipping coffee and have used it here since. Kids...boy I tell ya...they can definitely surprise us when we give them the love they deserve :)

As far as beverage in the cup, it is usually a double espresso with Oat Milk and some MCT Oil. :)

• @echoopera said:
    and some MCT Oil. :)

Uh huh, secret creative elixir I just knew it lol

• The album calms me down. 🧔🏼 Checked it at Spotify and Bandcamp. Nice sounds! 👌🏾

• I don't know what MCT is. Coffee and oat milk is my drink too. Green tea when I feel spiritual (very few times).

Thanks for the answers, @echoopera

• @Satie said:
    The album calms me down. 🧔🏼 Checked it at Spotify and Bandcamp. Nice sounds! 👌🏾

Wonderful to hear. My goal was accomplished then :)

• edited August 2020

@despego said:
    I don't know what MCT is. Coffee and oat milk is my drink too. Green tea when I feel spiritual (very few times).

MCT Oil is an oil that is recommended on the Bullet Proof way of eating...good fats, less crap sort of eating style. It super charges my brain since my noggin can use the fuel it provides my cells without the need of using Glucose.

• @echoopera said:

@despego said:
    I don't know what MCT is. Coffee and oat milk is my drink too. Green tea when I feel spiritual (very few times).

MCT Oil is an oil that is recommended on the Bullet Proof way of eating...good fats, less crap sort of eating style. It super charges my brain since my noggin can use the fuel it provides my cells without the need of using Glucose.

All right, @echoopera