Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: The Brag Thread

While bragging is normally frowned upon, I think especially in dark times like these, it’s good to gas yourself up. So I want to hear what you have to brag about. Maybe it’s music related, maybe it’s professional or just something personal that you’re proud of.

Share away!

Comments

• wimwim
    edited July 2020

My sister was bitten by a skunk when I was 4 years old. She was even in the paper.

Oh! And I went to University with Weird Al. My kids are still in awe over that one.

• I’m proud of the fact that I have finally been able to produce a beat without relying on a limiter. I was able to balance gain and compression to come up with a solid mix, keeping the limiter in TB Barricade turned off.

• I asked my fiancé to marry me last week 👌

• @BroCoast said:
    I asked my fiancé to marry me last week 👌

Awesome! Congratulations!

• I still own a killer collection of music on vinyl and CD. Hell yes.

• @BroCoast said:

That’s great, but what did she say?!?!

• @gusgranite said:

@BroCoast said:

Awesome! Congratulations!

Thanks!

@drez said:

@BroCoast said:

That’s great, but what did she say?!?!

Well she couldn’t be my fiancée unless she said yes!

• I’ve been with my wife for thirty years now.

• Hainbach subscribed to my YouTube channel a few days ago, totally made my day.

• I’ve been in remission for nine months now, after six years of cancer treatments

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    I’ve been in remission for nine months now, after six years of cancer treatments

THAT IS EPIC! So happy to hear that. That truly is something to brag on. Congratulations!!!

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    I’ve been in remission for nine months now, after six years of cancer treatments

That sounds like no fun whatsoever. You must be tough as nails!

Glad you're with us :)

• @Gavinski said:
    Hainbach subscribed to my YouTube channel a few days ago, totally made my day.

👍😎

• @ruggedsmooth said:

Congratulations!

• @drez said:

@ruggedsmooth said:

THAT IS EPIC! So happy to hear that. That truly is something to brag on. Congratulations!!!

Absolutely, good for you!

• @richardyot said:

@Gavinski said:
    Hainbach subscribed to my YouTube channel a few days ago, totally made my day.

👍😎

Thnx Richard!

• @ruggedsmooth said:

Wow, that's great to hear. All the best to you! 👍✌️

• @ruggedsmooth congrats on making it through that! Continued health and happiness to you!

Not to brag but I had my first bladder cancer surgery June 15th and will have another surgery on Aug 7th. We're hopeful they will get all of it and won't have to remove my bladder.

• Congrats @ruggedsmooth, @BroCoast, and @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr ! All things worth celebrating!

• edited July 2020

Best of luck with the surgery @Bootsy

• Man this is awesome! Good job everyone!

• Great idea for a thread @DukeWonder. Best wishes to @ruggedsmooth, @BroCoast, and @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr. @wim too. 🙂

• I got out of bed this morning.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    I’ve been with my wife for thirty years now.

Congrats. Me & the wife have 25 years together and in August we'll have 22 years married. Hearing myself saying that and especially writing it is just insane; it just doesn't seem possible. I've been really lucky and blessed with a wife who is truly my best friend. While it does feel like we've been together for a long time, 25 years- a quarter of a century, that just sounds crazy. It flew by.

• I sure wish this site would have a thumbs up option. There's so many great posts.
    Anyway, I find little to brag about with my music these days(so many accomplished youtubers out there now), but between my music, my cycling, and my career, I've got a pretty balanced life at the moment. So that's my brag. :)

• edited July 2020

I’ve never been to Ft. Bragg. So, I guess I am not bragging about it here.

But my greatest (and stupidest) achievement was staying out of the Vietnam War.... and also my favorite story.

I went to CCNY in NYC, FYI. The campus was shut down my senior year and I decided I was finished with my education, so I rarely went to class. During that year I had to figure out how to avoid the draft. My choices:
    1. Go to Canada, 2. Go to a sleazy Yeshiva (religious school to train to be a rabbi) and get a 4D... for Divinity deferment. 3. Apply for a teacher training program that would make me an instant teacher over the summer.

I applied and the interviewer asked me why I wanted to be a teacher. I said cause I didn’t want to go to Vietnam. He must have been anti war cause I got accepted.

Great. However, I needed to graduate first. All courses were pass fail, adding to my casual, laissez faire, je ne sai quois attitude (I had passed College French). I was an anthropology major after determining it was the easiest major to fulfill, premed, writing and English being too much of a strain on my dope ridden brainl

So, my final anthropology course the prof said there were to be no tests, just a final paper, which he would announce two weeks before end of term. Great, no classes for me, giving me more time to smoke pot and try to get laid. Just show up, get the paper topic and submit in time. An awesome plan and no worries!

Well, I show up at the appointed time, and like in a recurring bad dream, the classroom was empty. WTF!?!. Fortunately, someone walked by, and seeing me standing in frozen stupefaction, informed me that the class was over and the prof had returned to England.

Now, watch the dominoes fall.... A. No paper meant no grade, pass or fail B. No grade no graduation C. No graduation, no teacher training program D. No teacher training program no teacher’s certificate E.No certificate no job F.No job no draft deferment
    Z. No deferment I’m a goin’ to NAMM... I mean NAM!!! Fuck, no!

Well, right now I have to take my exwife gf to the antique store so she can unload her collection of Barbie dolls so we can sell them and put beans on the table. So, like the consummate bullshitter I am, I leave you in suspense for the rest of the story! Will post later if I do not catch the virus rnroutebto the Barbie store. Suspense upon suspense!

• edited July 2020

I've gotten to play music with two MONSTERS of funk, Zigaboo Modeliste of The Meters and Bernie Worrell of Parliament/Funkadelic (at different times).

I was terrible, but it was enlightening.