Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video, Using an Ebow with the iPad and Ampkit, Infinite Guitar Sustain, Bliss.....

After playing with this for a few days now its getting a bit easier to control, I still need a lot more practice with the Ebow, not mention the guitar. But man this can get some great sounds. I also built a specific Ebow amp in Bias so I will maybe do a few more when I get better

Comments

• Something to inspire you to get better soon, Doug. :)

• edited March 2014

This has some potential I imagine in conjunction with JamSynth or MIDIMorphosis. I have an eBow, so I'll have to give it a try.

• edited March 2014

I love the sounds and effects it gives. Thanks for the vid Doug! Very high on my wish list.

• @PaulB said:

Something to inspire you to get better soon, Doug. :)

I've seen this loads and what Phil Keaggy does is stunning, actually all his stuff is stunning

• Phil Keaggy is the reason I bought Loopy =)

now I'm gonna have to go buy an ebow

• That looks really cool

• I prefer it being called an L-Bow. I already play the oboe and don't like the thought of its name being hijacked...

• Thanks for bringing this back Doug ( I hope you don't mind me calling you that since we've never met). I haven't heard one of these played for what seems like ages. I have this on my wish list also now. Nice Keaggy vid also.

• Doug, outside of iOS have you been using the ebow with your hardware? Sorry it's just that I dig mine in front of a big muff, memory man, and an akai headrush. Loading a few loops allows me to build chords with a ton of sustain. Plus I need to ask what's on the DVD? I got mine back in the late nineties and all I got was a cassette that I probably lost.

• I dont know whats on it, but its a mini dvd, actually it may be what was on the cassette. But I thought it may be the excellent animated guide for EBow on YouTube, also check out the most superb EBow website.
    Heres the video link

And the website
    http://www.ebow.com/m/home.php

If you have any interest in the EBow then check them out.

• Most important to me is how the EBow sounds on Guitarism.

• Lol. Now that's some funny junk

• It sounds like this.... ...... .....

• nice work Doug. I love my ebow.

• I love using the ebow for drones and then to play the sound with stomp boxes, and ebow with slide is superb. Last, try using two ebows simultaneously... Yowza!!