Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Drambo WebDAV under Windows
I've just noticed that using WebDAV with a Windows 10 machine might not be as straightforward as it should be, so here's a quick tip on how to make it work without having to use Windows Explorer:
- Download WinSCP from https://winscp.net/eng/index.php and install
- Select "Session" => "New Session" from the menu or just CTRL+N
- Choose "New Site", select WebDAV under File Protocol, No encryption
- Enter the WebDAV URL shown by Drambo under "Host name" without the ":8080" and enter "8080" under "Port number".
- Hit "Save", then "Login" to connect. The right explorer shows the Drambo files, the left explorer is your local storage. Select file(s) and/or folder(s) on the right and hit function key F5 to copy.
Using WinSCP is quite fast, it took only 2 seconds to copy my whole preset folder with over 400 presets inside.
(Or, using Windows Explorer anyway: Choose Tools => Map network drive => Enter the WebDAV URL in the "Folder:" field (works too but it's much slower and reportedly the new file Explorer in Windows 10 has a bug that prevents it from copying folders?)).