Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Cloud Hopping with Piano" reverb-delay-echo-reverb for a low budget orchestra

McDMcD
edited July 2020 in Creations

OK... I made this AUM project and recorded multiple takes and yesterday I uploaded the wrong take. I loaded a lot of my apps on my wife's iPad and was frustrated whenever an App needed IAP content. I can share the app but not the IAP's.

Anyway, I build this massive time-space distortion field with AudioReverb, ToneBoosters Reverb "Shimmer", Kosmonaut and got these huge cloud sonic shapes and yesterday uploaded that stage. Sympathetic resonance for the win... there's a reason orchestras have these little clusters playing each intrumental line. They want the sympathetic resonance and the benefits of of a statistical pitch "center". That's where the colors come from... the interplay between multiple sources.

Later, I added the basic CMT Piano and played some echo'ed piano lines along with the cloud sound generated from Continua.

This is the track I intended to share yesterday: "Cloud Hopping with Piano".

NOTE: All the MIDI is from a single keyboard performance... the notes you hear as the piano and living on in the string-like sustained sounds in the background. No over dubbing... just layering of sources in one take its the majority of the FX on the synth track and just some echo on the piano.

Comments