Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Beat; Definitely starting to find my sound

I definitely think I’m beginning to find my sound with these darker, heavy beats.

Comments

• @DukeWonder

Clear, crisp, with plenty of space and a nice arrangement.

Nice sound.

Thank you for sharing.

• This does sound like you're getting towards something between the more electronic stuff that you love and the hip hop vibe you think is more viable to make a living from. It's crying out for a nice rap on top though!

• @Gravitas said:
    @DukeWonder

Clear, crisp, with plenty of space and a nice arrangement.

Nice sound.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you, I appreciate it!

@Gavinski said:
    This does sound like you're getting towards something between the more electronic stuff that you love and the hip hop vibe you think is more viable to make a living from. It's crying out for a nice rap on top though!

That’s the goal! Just gotta find someone to work with. I cannot rap for the life of me, trip over every other word.

• This is good stuff. Makes me want to grab my mixfader and... beep ahhhhh fresh... 👊🏼😎

• @DukeWonder said:

@Gavinski said:
    This does sound like you're getting towards something between the more electronic stuff that you love and the hip hop vibe you think is more viable to make a living from. It's crying out for a nice rap on top though!

That’s the goal! Just gotta find someone to work with. I cannot rap for the life of me, trip over every other word.

@DukeWonder

I used to produce hip-hop ages ago.
    If you know any singers. ask them to sing a chorus for you.
    When rappers hear a good chorus they'll write verses.

Tried and tested.

• @Gravitas said:

@DukeWonder said:

@Gavinski said:

@DukeWonder

I used to produce hip-hop ages ago.
    If you know any singers. ask them to sing a chorus for you.
    When rappers hear a good chorus they'll write verses.

Tried and tested.

Oh cool, I’ll have to see if I can make that happen.

• @david_2017 said:
    This is good stuff. Makes me want to grab my mixfader and... beep ahhhhh fresh... 👊🏼😎

Thank you 👊