Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vocoder (Talk Box) style Drambo project

Another addition to the AUv3 effect series.
Tweaked to sound like back in the days... B)
Enjoy!

https://patchstorage.com/analog-vocoder/

Comments

• Looks really awesome! I just have to figure out this Drambo setup now to create two inputs from my interface. In the meantime DerVoco has been working well once you figure out left and right channels and which one belongs to voice and which one to the carrier.

• edited July 2020

@fprintf said:
    Looks really awesome! I just have to figure out this Drambo setup now to create two inputs from my interface. In the meantime DerVoco has been working well once you figure out left and right channels and which one belongs to voice and which one to the carrier.

Thanks!
    With your knowledge, I'm sure you won't have any difficulty using it.
    You can start easy by keeping the carrier and only replacing the "voice input", using the iPhone/iPad microphone 😊

Note for using with external audio or the iDevice microphone:
    Make sure you're connecting the Audio Input module to both the "INPUT HPF" and "FILTER 8" input.

• Beautiful, @rs2000 - like that 😁

• @rs2000 said:
    Another addition to the AUv3 effect series.
    Tweaked to sound like back in the days... B)
    Enjoy!

Looks very cool. Thanks for sharing :-)