Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ge labs goes pink floyd (echoes).

I use my luke,adverb2,dubstation2,iconvolver,aum,and my apogee quartet.
Thanks.
Flo

Comments

• Words fail me. Seriously good.

• edited July 2020

Brilliant job (and I love Echoes) - but did you know your guitar’s upside down? 😂

• Job disposal units these iPads ... redundant band members scattered in all directions.

Very nicely done .... deep echoes of Mr G's snarling swirling. But some of those tones and sounds you're scouring up at the 5 minute mark and beyond are right out on their own....magnificent.

Imagine how good you'd be if you learned to play the thing the right way round. ... same for that Hendrix chappie.

• @flo26 Great playing... I like your vibrato!!! Nice tone!!!!

• @qryss ,thanks a lot.
    @PhilW ,i’ll have a look at this😉.
    @Soundscaper ,thanks a lot for your kind words,and oh,yes i know ....nobody never told me about it😂.
    @onerez ,thanks a lot!
    Flo

• edited July 2020

Nice work B)

EDIT: And this from a not-particularly-pink-floyd-fan .... I think actually that meddle was the last album I liked (this is from meddle isn't it ?)

Still listening (at 4:30) .... still enjoying

• @bibenu ,thanks a lot!
    Yes,it is from the « meddle »album.
    Flo

• Superb!
    Is this tone available on the Gelabs cloud?

• That’s great. How’s the new manager?