Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eventide Undulator

New app from Eventide.

@white you can help insert description since I can not find your post about Gladys anymore😂

https://apps.apple.com/it/app/undulator/id1463822021

Comments

• I hate to tell you but you’re eating his dust again... 😂

• edited July 2020

Undulator (by Eventide)

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1463822021

Undulator is Eventide’s classic modulated tremolo effect from the iconic H3000 effects processor. This unique, rhythmic effect combines ethereal feedback and detuned echos, run through an AM / FM modulated tremolo. Whether used for manipulating samples or adding movement to strings, pads, guitars, and keys, Undulator is a muse for creative musicians. Add Undulator into your plug-ins collection for the most playable tremolo-style effect on your DAW or iOS device.

Undulator excels at evolving pads, sync’d chops, and time-lapsing dreamy soundscapes. Combined with a multi-tap delay and powerful tremolo, Undulator’s controls give any sound sustain and shape. This is perfect for transforming ordinary synths, keys, guitars, and even vocals into evolving pads, tempo synced production elements, or ethereal and fluctuant delays. Simply put, Undulator can make shorter sounds into longer layered effects, and give sustaining sounds shape and rhythmic character.

Use the Ribbon to morph tremolo patterns into vacillating and varying rhythmic territories. This can be effective for calling attention to synth pads and creating a state of flux or rarity which is otherwise arduous to achieve.

• Turn up the MIX to increase the dry/effect ratio
    • Utilize multiple modulation waveform shapes and sources to alter the rhythmic feel
    • Subtly finesse detuning of delays by using SPREAD
    • Add FEEDBACK to accentuate delays or create infinite loops
    • The Secondary LFO determines how fast the depth and speed modulation “wiggle” their targets
    • Lock the tremolo to tempo using SYNC
    • RETRIG at the top of the waveform for a more predictable effect
    • RIBBON lets you ‘play’ the effect in real-time and provides dynamic and fluid control to morph back and forth between the settings of your choice
    • SLOW/FAST button toggles on a “Slow LFO” mode. Holding it down to “BRAKE” temporarily slows down the LFOs at a constant rate until released
    • Update the tremolo speed in real time using the TAP button
    • iOS version available on App Store works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 plug-in, or Inter-App Audio effect

Details:
    Universal: yes
    Minimum OS version: 11.0
    Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

• I read Eventide so I must have it.

• @Eriko said:
    I read Eventide so I must have it.

Yeah, me too. I’ve been digging in the Blackhole recently. Sooo tempted to pick Ultratap.

• @despego said:

@Eriko said:
    I read Eventide so I must have it.

Yeah, me too. I’ve been digging in the Blackhole recently. Sooo tempted to pick Ultratap.

ultratap is amazing

• edited July 2020

Yes UltraTap is probably my favorite. Blackhole is just a little boring and overused for me.

Another cheap winner here though. Pretty subtle unless you crank mix and depth, but very nice.

• Have they announced intentions to port everything?

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/algorithms/index

• Undulator crashes every single time I use it. Every time. Is this happening for anyone else?

• @Kashi said:
    Undulator crashes every single time I use it. Every time. Is this happening for anyone else?

No, never had any problems with Eventide plugins at all. And I use them a lot. In what host are they crashing on you?

• @colonel_mustard said:
    Have they announced intentions to port everything?

There isn‘t much to port, their H9000 flagship runs on ARM DSP units.

• @FloRi89 said:

@Kashi said:
    Undulator crashes every single time I use it. Every time. Is this happening for anyone else?

No, never had any problems with Eventide plugins at all. And I use them a lot. In what host are they crashing on you?

In AUM. 6th gen 2018 iPad, running 14.3. Have emailed Eventide..

• @Kashi said:

@FloRi89 said:

@Kashi said:

Did u tey a reinstall? That is so often the solution to these things, annoyingly

• @Gavinski said:

@Kashi said:

@FloRi89 said:

@Kashi said:

Did u tey a reinstall? That is so often the solution to these things, annoyingly

I did indeed. No joy...