Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loadker Walkthrough - CODE WINNER: 'We are Roses'

This is a really cool and fun app. The dev has kindly provided a free code, and I am also giving away a code for Stratosphere Cloud reverb. Details in the comments section as usual.

Comments

• rly nice this one?

• @noob I'm pretty sure u would enjoy it! And unlike many of these mad quirky apps, it actually has connectivity, even if just iaa. Check out the part near the end of the vid where I slap a bit of saturn 2 on it šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜œ

• edited July 2020

Saturn never disappoints B) yaman gave it thumbsup.. this thing mite be worth it.. def interest

• edited July 2020

@noob Good on you! Yeah it would be amazing if this was AU with multi-out so you could apply fx individually. But it's still a nice way even to just generate good little glitchy drum stems, and do interesting rhythm and pitch changes to other samples that you can then process in whatever way you want in another app, or maybe throw into something like sEGments. For example, you could buss out the audio of each of the 4 sound sources in Loadker to multiple channels, each going into an instance of sEGments, then play around in sEGments to do more variations and add fx.

• The random number generator has spoken and 'We are Roses' won the code. Not sure whether they are a member of the forum, congrats anyway! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

• Iā€™m here, Iā€™m here!! Lol thanks again!

• Ah! So you are here haha. Congrats on your win!

• @Weareroses said:
    Iā€™m here, Iā€™m here!! Lol thanks again!

So jelly.

• @Gavinski - thanks for the tutorial. Iā€™m really liking the automation which I discovered by accident.

• Thanks! Yes, I'm planning to go into that in a 2nd one, completely forgot to mention it! I'm waiting til some aspects of the loopers gets fixed, so I can cover that too, there seem to be some bugs.