Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Geometric Traces v1 - Guitar loops, ambience, percussions/fx/drums

Wasn't going to bother posting this, but, in all fairness, there is a marketplace section here...

I spent a little bit of time sampling chord washes and single notes from my guitar through Nembrini Audio 8180, harvested some nice percussive sounds out of Fractal Bits, Ruismaker Noir, some weird Drambo sample mangling and cut out some Quanta generated "ambience" sounds (maybe not the most useful musically? But I digress).

This is the first time I ever tried something like this. I don't know if I'm going to do it again.

If you want to take a gander please swing on over to https://iammane.bandcamp.com/album/geometric-traces-volume-1

I reduced the price from a five spot to two bones because it's the very first sample pack I've ever done.

Quick take:

35 guitar chord washes (normal chord, seventh, minor, minor seventh, major seventh)
36 guitar notes (zero through fifth fret, named by string and note name, ~5/6 second sustain)
12 ambience loops (NON zero crossing, I am so sorry please forgive me. I did the best I could by ear/eye)
26 bass drums
18 percussive fx
30 percussive hits
12 snares

Thanks for your time :)