Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How many would buy Neural dsp amps Sim on IOS.

Please check in. If you are enough, maybe we can show the demand to the Neural DSP.

Comments

• yeah,if they sound like their desktop relatives !

• I will

• Sure!

• I think yes. But it depends on the price. I definitely won’t purchase it for the same price as the desktop version.

• I think Ios apps will be comparitively cheaper, all other apps have shown the same trend in pricing.

• Count me in!

• Highly probable.

• I will get all of them!!

• Yes, if universal and AUx— I use iphone.

• Providing these apps don’t end up being cut down versions of the desktop apps with limited functionality, yes, I’d be very interested. In fact I already mentioned this on another thread a few days ago, but no-one seemed interested. So I ‘m glad you decided to create a new topic on this subject.

• Yes, would be amazing to have industry standard app for us guitarists on IOS.

• I seriously thought that there lots of guitar players in this forum, where are they all?

• Well, I’m a guitarist and I’m not interested in Neural DSP. There may be others.

Not sure about their being ‘industry standard’. I don’t think there is such a thing.

• @qryss said:
    Well, I’m a guitarist and I’m not interested in Neural DSP. There may be others.

It's the first I've heard of Neural DSP.

I'll wait to see how they sound when and if they get ported over.

Not sure about their being ‘industry standard’. I don’t think there is such a thing.

There definitely isn't an industry standard sound
    when it comes to guitarists for sure.

I always thought the whole point of variation was to develop ones own sound.

• Another guitar player here, but after picking up a few of the Nembrini amps I feel like I’m set as far as amp sims go.

• I tried a couple of the neural amp sim trials on my Mac. They sound great. I probably would consider them if they got ported over to IOS.

• Of course I would ... damn you!!!! ;)

• If I'm allowed to say this, I probably wouldn't unless they were excessively cheap. They sound so good I'm more likely to buy them for desktop. Not that you can't have both I suppose but I don't like buying things twice so I tend not to have the same gear on my iPad as I do on desktop.

• wimwim
    edited July 2020

Guitar player. Don’t care. Never heard of Neural DSP. If they were “industry standard” (whatever that is) I’m pretty sure ida heard of them.

I didn’t weigh in on the first thread because it didn’t seem contrary feedback was being sought. But if people feel the need to keep bringing it up then I guess honest feedback is in order.

So, no, not interested. I have all the amp sims I need. That would change if there was overwhelming consensus after it came out and if demos indicated it fit my style. But up-font, no interest.

I guess it’s better to be honest than to stay quiet and possibly have the developer get a misleading read on the potential market.

Sorry - hate to rain on the parade. 😐

• Never heard of them, happy with Nembrini... so they would have to be very cheap and very good

• I must admit every sound clip or video I've seen they sound amazing. Expensive though. Maybe that is because they are Artist amps?

• edited July 2020

@wim said:
    Guitar player. Don’t care. Never heard of Neural DSP. If they were “industry standard” (whatever that is) I’m pretty sure ida heard of them.

I didn’t weigh in on the first thread because it didn’t seem contrary feedback was being sought. But if people feel the need to keep bringing it up then I guess honest feedback is in order.

So, no, not interested. I have all the amp sims I need. That would change if there was overwhelming consensus after it came out and if demos indicated it fit my style. But up-font, no interest.

I guess it’s better to be honest than to stay quiet and possibly have the developer get a misleading read on the potential market.

Sorry - hate to rain on the parade. 😐

IMO They make the best amp sims for aggressive styles of music. So they won't appeal to every player. But they also make the Plini amp sim which has some of the best clean tones and great for ambient guitar.

• Yes, they used to make more agressive style of amps, but man! Check this out. I tried the trial version for 14 days. And damn! I want it. And i want it on my ipad and iphone.

• That does sound good.

• It’s the first time I’ve heard of Neural DSP.. I suppose I’m out of the new-guitar-gear loop which I’m OK with.. I like being surprised + caught off-guard..
    The Cory Wong vid definitely caught my ears though.. (damn, why is that melody so catchy in an odd way).. so, yes, I’d have to play the curious cat + would definitely check out what was on offer.. as a guitarist, that’s my duty.. 🎸
    Give us great sound, same features as desktop (if possible), reasonable price.. you’ll have my full attention..
    I’m pretty sure Nembrini has me covered at the moment.. but my ears are always open + tuned.. all you have to do is catch them.. 😁

• My recommendation is not to check them out. Especially if you suffer from GAS and money is no problem. I'd buy the lot now if I could. And dammit they keep popping up in almost every YouTube video. Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!