Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio damage ENSO - Sector timing?

How do you get created sectors in Enso to stay in time with the bar measure in AUM or Ableton Link in general? It just seems to play them as soon as you hit 1- 4 without waiting and they end up out of time.

Comments

• you need to get the CC message triggered in time and quantized on the fly. Probably doable with some Streambyter workaround
    Or you can use some trigger clip/sequence inside a sequencer

• @daahood said:
    you need to get the CC message triggered in time and quantized on the fly. Probably doable with some Streambyter workaround

OK Thanks - I thought this might be the case. I think I’ll just use a second ENSO in the channel to capture the desired section.
    Cheers

• @robosardine said:

@daahood said:
    you need to get the CC message triggered in time and quantized on the fly. Probably doable with some Streambyter workaround

OK Thanks - I thought this might be the case. I think I’ll just use a second ENSO in the channel to capture the desired section.
    Cheers

a 2nd ENSO you say - careful, you’re playing with fire! It’s a bit flakey at times.

• @Halftone said:

@robosardine said:

@daahood said:

Cheers

a 2nd ENSO you say - careful, you’re playing with fire! It’s a bit flakey at times.

It seems to be working OK at the moment after quite a few trials.... surely two can’t be pushing it?