Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My best beat so far feat. BLEASS Alpha and EG Pulse

Made this in Cubasis 3 on my iPad Pro. Mixed in AUM using ToneBoosters stuff. Synths are BLEASS Alpha and drums are EG Pulse.

Comments

• @DukeWonder I like this. Not normally my cup of tea but really like the synths and vibe you have going on.

Question why move it to AUM and not just mix it in cubaisis??

• @onerez said:
    @DukeWonder I like this. Not normally my cup of tea but really like the synths and vibe you have going on.

Question why move it to AUM and not just mix it in cubaisis??

Thank you, I appreciate it.

I do it because AUM is so much more reliable than Cubasis and I find it difficult to navigate and keep myself organized with frozen tracks. I find it a lot easier to mix in AUM.

• Nice. Alpha really sounds sweet. Good beat too.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Nice. Alpha really sounds sweet. Good beat too.

Thank you. And yeah it really does. Glad I finally got it.

• Excellent... it’s begging for a vocalist...

Great..

• Great track, lovely sound. Maybe some subtle risers to emphasis those transitions.

• @RajahP said:
    Excellent... it’s begging for a vocalist...

Great..

Thank you. And yes, I agree. Really hoping I can find someone to rap over this one.

@Richtowns said:
    Great track, lovely sound. Maybe some subtle risers to emphasis those transitions.

Thank you. I had thought about risers, but I think I’d want to put some kind of processing on the vocals, like a noise and filter sweep to create a riser with the vocals themselves. Not entirely sure it would give me the effect I’m hoping for but wanted to leave room for it.