Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Does Total Energy Tuner work inside AUM?

Will Total Energy Tuner work in an audio effects slot iside AUM.
I know it is not optimised for Audiobus 3.

Comments

• edited July 2020

I use it in AUM like this and it works fine.
    EDIT: Just seen you want it as an FX - it loads in the FX slot as IAA. Not sure what you want to do with it?

• @ajmiller said:
    I use it in AUM like this and it works fine.
    EDIT: Just seen you want it as an FX - it loads in the FX slot as IAA. Not sure what you want to do with it?

Cheers for the prompt reply. I need to be able to tune slices created by the app Segements. Does the tuner just listen to all incoming audio signals or can it listen to one specific channel.

• You can load TE Tuner into the effects slot in AUM in a separate channel and bus route each channel to it.

• @audiblevideo said:
    You can load TE Tuner into the effects slot in AUM in a separate channel and bus route each channel to it.

Cheers man

• edited July 2020

TE tuner is one of the best things ever invented for woodwind, brass, and (non-fretted) string players as well as singers.

• @Liquidmantis said:
    TE tuner is I've of the best things ever invented for woodwind, brass, and (non-fretted) string players as well as singers.

Yes I am finding a ton of uses for it. I can now tune many of my electronic instruments to sound at peace with each other.... brilliant