Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Amplitube’s joe satriani pack for ios.

Audio and vdeo are not synchronized.Sorry for this,i don’t know what happened.
It’s just a screen recording.It should work but....
Anyway,i hope it will help you a little bit.
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

• Wow, Flo, it's always nice to wake up here to a fresh track from you! Pretty sweet stuff!

What are your impressions about the Satriani pack? I noticed you rarely used the effects. Are they overpowering or just not necessary for this track?

How does the SJ50 compare with the Nembrini 8180?

Also, have you explored the Boston 100 amp??? Very interested in this unit.

Was a huge Tom Scholz/Boston fanatic as a kid in school. The Rockman® X100 unfortunately was way out of my budget range back in the day.

Any other thoughts about the pack would be greatly appreciated!

• edited July 2020

@SNystrom said:
    Wow, Flo, it's always nice to wake up here to a fresh track from you! Pretty sweet stuff!

What are your impressions about the Satriani pack? I noticed you rarely used the effects. Are they overpowering or just not necessary for this track?

How does the SJ50 compare with the Nembrini 8180?

Also, have you explored the Boston 100 amp??? Very interested in this unit.

Was a huge Tom Scholz/Boston fanatic as a kid in school. The Rockman® X100 unfortunately was way out of my budget range back in the day.

Any other thoughts about the pack would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot @SNystrom !
    This pack sounds really good to my ears.
    The marshall jvm is really a versatile amp.You can do everything you want with this amp.3 different voicings per channel.Each of them with different settings(bass,mid,etc...).Impressive!
    The 5150 sounds good too.Less gain than the nembrini one,but for me,it is always a good thing of having more headroom.
    The rockman amp? I’ve never liked this kind of sound,so....i won’t comment😉.
    The amps from amplitube are always very open sounding which i do appreciate.Maybe not for everyone,but i like it.
    The five pedals are very good too.
    I love the ds-1 and the fulltone.The other ones are really good too.
    Two minus points for me:
    -Speaker simulation(sorry @ikmultimedia ,but i don’t like it).that being said,it is true for all amp sims for me😉.
    -presets.. i don’t like them at all.
    Despite these two things,all is good with this pack.
    I hope it will help you a little bit.

• Excellent! Thanks, Flo!

Yeah I really like many of the amps since that last major upgrade.

I’m really impressed with some of the Fenders and the Orange amps.

Can’t wait for a sale to get that Satch JVM!

• Also, I was wondering if you use the same IR sample for all of your demos — irregardless of the type of amp you are demoing...

• Wow!!! It sounds awesome!!! Congrats for veeery incredible tones and playing @flo26 !!!

Would you mind answering what was your chain signal and, if worth buy the full pack or just the JVM?

Thanks for your job!

• @RenattoVaz ,it’s very simple.First in aum,the input of my apogee quartet,then amplitube,then iconvolver and at least adverb2.
    Nothing complicated as you can see.
    It’s worth buying the full pack.the pedals are very important.
    The 5150 sounds great too.
    Hope it helps.
    Flo

• @flo26 said:
    @RenattoVaz ,it’s very simple.First in aum,the input of my apogee quartet,then amplitube,then iconvolver and at least adverb2.
    Nothing complicated as you can see.
    It’s worth buying the full pack.the pedals are very important.
    The 5150 sounds great too.
    Hope it helps.
    Flo

Very nice! Thanks for answering! Helped me a lot!

• @SNystrom said:
    Also, I was wondering if you use the same IR sample for all of your demos — irregardless of the type of amp you are demoing...

I was wondering about the IR samples too.

So if someone went out and grabbed this AmpliTube Satriani pack and didn’t use Iconvolver (or other means of loading an IR file), they wouldn’t get exactly this sound, right?

Care to direct a fellow guitarist to some choice IR files?

Great playing btw Flo!

• Flo26 felt (and rightly so,) that my question deserved a separate thread here on the forum.

Here is the link to said thread:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/39999/my-view-on-ir-cabs

• FYI: Flo uses Ownhammer cabinet IRs

Here’s a link:

https://www.ownhammer.com/store/

• edited July 2020

@Intrepolicious said:

@SNystrom said:
    Also, I was wondering if you use the same IR sample for all of your demos — irregardless of the type of amp you are demoing...

So if someone went out and grabbed this AmpliTube Satriani pack and didn’t use Iconvolver (or other means of loading an IR file), they wouldn’t get exactly this sound, right?

Great playing btw Flo!

Thanks a lot!
    The pack by itself sounds really good,but yes,it sounds better with ir speakers.
    I use ownhammer cabs.Which ones?it depends on what i’m after.Often,4x12 speakers loaded with celestion speakers(v30,greenbacks,etc..).
    Hope it helps.
    Flo

• @SNystrom said:
    Flo26 felt (and rightly so,) that my question deserved a separate thread here on the forum.

Here is the link to said thread:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/39999/my-view-on-ir-cabs

Thank you, I was just reading through that thread.

@flo26 said:

@Intrepolicious said:

@SNystrom said:

Great playing btw Flo!

Thanks a lot!
    The pack by itself sounds really good,but yes,it sounds better with ir speakers.
    I use ownhammer cabs.Which ones?it depends on what i’m after.Often,4x12 speakers loaded with celestion speakers(v30,greenbacks,etc..).
    Hope it helps.
    Flo

It sure does! Thank you for the recommendations. Now I’ll know where to look.

I am part of the “been playing guitar through real amps for 35 years” club, like some of you guys, but also have been plugging guitars into computers for almost as long. I can confidently say that things have come such a long way (amp modeling) in just the last couple of years! It’s an amazing time to be alive!