Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NEW SINGLE // But also, what are some of those landing pages ya'll use?

So I put this in the forum's "Creations" because I'd like to shamelessly hype my very first single released on Apple/Spotify/Google/bla bla bla titled...

"TIME SINK"

The track started on iOS then was mixed and beefed-up in Ableton Live.
It's basically the result of binge watching the final season of Dark on Netflix, and then some Christopher Nolan (Hans Zimmer themed) movies back to back... to back... to... back.

Anyway the original iOS jam can be seen on my instagram where there's some other periodic sonic experiments and jams-thingies, and the actual track can be streamed via this link.

So that's the other thing...
THIS LINK

One of those promotional landing pages that shows all the platforms your work is on, this one is a free service by a company named Amplify, and it's cool and all but I'd like to see more options. I've seen these paged from artists many times in the past but obviously now that I'd really like to view others for a more critical assessment I cannot find even one. Do any of ya'll use any of these and which are they? I want options.

Anyway, thanks again for listing to my track

Comments

• Enjoyed the snippet I heard on iTunes . I would change the genre type to electronica from hip hop/rap though. Might confuse people. Kind of a Stranger Things vibe. Sorry-don’t have any advice on landing pages.

• @hypnopad said:
    Enjoyed the snippet I heard on iTunes . I would change the genre type to electronica from hip hop/rap though. Might confuse people. Kind of a Stranger Things vibe. Sorry-don’t have any advice on landing pages.

Using distrokid, changing is not possible, unless there's a way I'm ignorant of. I originally selected "electronic" and was promoted to add a sub genre with a very limited choice, thus selected hip hop. So I was quite confused that Apple just put the whole damn thing as hip hop.

• Nice, I definitely went through the wormhole .

• edited July 2020

@steve99 said:
    Nice, I definitely went through the wormhole .

Hahaha... sonically, it's definitely a wormhole. Thanks much.

• I think it looks good, man. I don't know how any of it works - whether it's something the label did or just an automatically generated thing from Distrokid (I assume the latter) - but this was the one for my last release:

https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/petesasqwaxbeatcult/ayessbee

Looking forward to hearing your release on something better then the phone speaker I'm currently limited to!

• @PeteSasqwax said:
    I think it looks good, man. I don't know how any of it works - whether it's something the label did or just an automatically generated thing from Distrokid (I assume the latter) - but this was the one for my last release:

Yeah, the default given by DK isn't bad, but I swear I've seen sexier looking ones. Seems like I'm gonna ditch the Aplify and stick with DK's.

Hey, nice track man. Feels like a medley of 8-9 wicked drum tracks.

Looking forward to hearing your release on something better then the phone speaker I'm currently limited to!

>
    Phone speakers butcher music... There's a meme somewhere about that. Lol.