Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Unpopular Opinions (music only—no politics or religion)

I’ll start—Sgt. Pepper won Album of the Year at the 10th Grammy Award ceremony, but this is a better album and should have won:

Comments

• Strange, there is a similar thread with the same title on PianoWorld. You been lurkin’?

• My unpopular opinion:

I HATE THE BEATLES!!!!

• edited July 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    Strange, there is a similar thread with the same title on PianoWorld. You been lurkin’?

There is an ‘Unpopular Opinions’ subreddit that may have kicked off the popular unpopular trend.

• (Guessing that probably should have been a totally separate thread!)

Let the flame wars begin!!!!!!

• I agree with The Dude that “The Eagles fucking suck”, BUT “Take It To The Limit” is one of the greatest singles ever made.
    Everything about it is perfect.

• I'm from the Caribbean and "Bob Marley and the Wailers" do NOT appeal to me at all.
    Matter a fact I find them quite boring and kumbaya after they went Island Records.
    (Also Peter Tosh was the REAL talent... there I said it WHAT!!)

• I said this in another thread on a similar topic - there is no good/bad, better/worse art. It’s all subjective. I don’t like the Eagles but I see absolutely nothing in their music to support the idea that “they fucking suck” either.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Strange, there is a similar thread with the same title on PianoWorld. You been lurkin’?

Man, I don’t even own a midi keyboard, much less a piano. I’d like to have both, but you know.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    I agree with The Dude that “The Eagles fucking suck”, BUT “Take It To The Limit” is one of the greatest singles ever made.

Unpopular opinion—The best Eagles song may actually be a Joe Walsh number:

• Luv me some Joe Frickin Walsh!

• The audio engineering on this album was truly phenomenal...

• Unpopular opinion. Spending $500 on hardware to make 4 track four on the floor techno beats is a waste of money.

• @KirbyMumbo said:
    Unpopular opinion. Spending $500 on hardware to make 4 track four on the floor techno beats is a waste of money.

Agreed, you must spend a minimum of $2000.

• Hahaha, Gus!!!!

• America waited to embrace dance music til dance music was going through its least interesting period in 30 or 40 years.

• @Gavinski said:
    America waited to embrace dance music til dance music was going through its least interesting period in 30 or 40 years.

Disco was rather popular in its heyday.

• Sadly as a teen, my favorite band Kiss decided to release a disco song: "I was made for loving you"

Disowned the band instantly!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Gavinski said:
    America waited to embrace dance music til dance music was going through its least interesting period in 30 or 40 years.

Sure, but there is no doubt that Europe embraced dance music culture so much more over the last 30 years, until the recent EDM boom in America. Not, of course, forgetting the vast importance of places like Detroit and Chicago.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

Heyday??? You mean it's over? When did that happen? I want proof!

• I can’t stand Bruce Springsteen

• @Fingolfinzzz said:
    I can’t stand Bruce Springsteen

I like the idea of Bruce Springsteen
    and he seems like decent fellow,
    but I don’t like the bulk of the work.

• I truly dislike everything that I have ever heard by The Band. It’s sound janky and cornpone as if it is being played by the Hillbilly Bears Jamboree exhibit at Knott’s Berry Farm.

• I thought this thread was for unpopular opinions 😝

@Fingolfinzzz said:
    I can’t stand Bruce Springsteen

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    I agree with The Dude that “The Eagles fucking suck”, BUT “Take It To The Limit” is one of the greatest singles ever made.

Unpopular opinion—The best Eagles song may actually be a Joe Walsh number:

Mr Zimmerman recently agreed with you that it is a great song.

• Sam Cooke at the Harlem Square Club, The Beatles at the Empire Theatre, Britten's Piano Concerto No.1 conducted by Richter at the Proms, Public Enemy at Brixton Academy in '89, Jeff Mills at Lost...

Is exactly the same thing. Peak music. Peak art. Peak human experience.

• I can't stand Nirvana or Pearl Jam...

• That sucked! 🙃

• Using IOS alternatives to desktop software is a crutch to professional development.

Hope that’s unpopular enough :#

• @lasselu said:
    I can't stand Nirvana or Pearl Jam...

At least they are vastly superior to "Der Beatles!" 🤗

• Unpopular opinions: most musicians who hate good hit songs do so because they can't write songs that good. ;)