Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

apeSoft's Accordion Vintage - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

I'm back!

Here's my take on apeSoft's LOVELY new Accordion Vintage

@NembriniAudio @And_Nembrini - check out the end!

Comments

  • Thanks Dave. So informative and well explained. Great Stuff. Now we wait Your electric one😜

  • edited July 9

    @Charlesalbert said:
    Thanks Dave. So informative and well explained. Great Stuff. Now we wait Your electric one😜

    We're getting there, we're getting there - I filmed it, but now it's back to the editing room.

    Sheesh!

    :D

  • Nice @Daveypoo electric lobster claws ftw!

    Interesting comment on the vid about detuning the individual voices to increase range / versatility - might well get in touch with the apeman as I’ve been really enjoying just playing this one but always nice to have more...

  • @Krupa said:
    Nice @Daveypoo electric lobster claws ftw!

    Interesting comment on the vid about detuning the individual voices to increase range / versatility - might well get in touch with the apeman as I’ve been really enjoying just playing this one but always nice to have more...

    Yeah - I thought that was a really insightful comment. I don't feel like I fully understand the concept enough to pass this feedback along to Alessandro, but I hope that the commenter does as it sounds like an excellent idea.

    And hey - who doesn't want MORE accordion out of their accordion? Seriously. :D

  • @Daveypoo said:
    I'm back!

    Here's my take on apeSoft's LOVELY new Accordion Vintage
    @NembriniAudio @And_Nembrini - check out the end!

    My nephew, Stinky, loved the vid.

  • @Daveypoo said:

    @Krupa said:
    Nice @Daveypoo electric lobster claws ftw!

    Interesting comment on the vid about detuning the individual voices to increase range / versatility - might well get in touch with the apeman as I’ve been really enjoying just playing this one but always nice to have more...

    Yeah - I thought that was a really insightful comment. I don't feel like I fully understand the concept enough to pass this feedback along to Alessandro, but I hope that the commenter does as it sounds like an excellent idea.

    And hey - who doesn't want MORE accordion out of their accordion? Seriously. :D

    You don’t have to pass it back. He knows. He has another VST that has musette accordions that has not been released as an iOS app. I am sure this is an economic decision to test the waters.
    BTW, I have since tried running 2 instances of Accordion Vintage in Audiobus. The 2nd instance was detuned slightly and the results are FanTasTic.
    Many thanks for this app.👍❤️


  • This link is to the original VST being played on a midi accordion controller.
    The iOS app appears identical to me except for the fantastic price.😎

  • @Bellows said:

    @Daveypoo said:

    @Krupa said:
    Nice @Daveypoo electric lobster claws ftw!

    Interesting comment on the vid about detuning the individual voices to increase range / versatility - might well get in touch with the apeman as I’ve been really enjoying just playing this one but always nice to have more...

    Yeah - I thought that was a really insightful comment. I don't feel like I fully understand the concept enough to pass this feedback along to Alessandro, but I hope that the commenter does as it sounds like an excellent idea.

    And hey - who doesn't want MORE accordion out of their accordion? Seriously. :D

    You don’t have to pass it back. He knows. He has another VST that has musette accordions that has not been released as an iOS app. I am sure this is an economic decision to test the waters.
    BTW, I have since tried running 2 instances of Accordion Vintage in Audiobus. The 2nd instance was detuned slightly and the results are FanTasTic.
    Many thanks for this app.👍❤️

    Oh wow, that detuning thing is a really nice idea, I'll try that for sure, thnx!

  • @Gavinski said:

    @Bellows said:

    @Daveypoo said:

    @Krupa said:
    Nice @Daveypoo electric lobster claws ftw!

    Interesting comment on the vid about detuning the individual voices to increase range / versatility - might well get in touch with the apeman as I’ve been really enjoying just playing this one but always nice to have more...

    Yeah - I thought that was a really insightful comment. I don't feel like I fully understand the concept enough to pass this feedback along to Alessandro, but I hope that the commenter does as it sounds like an excellent idea.

    And hey - who doesn't want MORE accordion out of their accordion? Seriously. :D

    You don’t have to pass it back. He knows. He has another VST that has musette accordions that has not been released as an iOS app. I am sure this is an economic decision to test the waters.
    BTW, I have since tried running 2 instances of Accordion Vintage in Audiobus. The 2nd instance was detuned slightly and the results are FanTasTic.
    Many thanks for this app.👍❤️

    Oh wow, that detuning thing is a really nice idea, I'll try that for sure, thnx!

    It does work quite well and doesn’t eat too much cpu, though it’d still be nicer to have it in a single instance...

  • The groundwork is already set.
    Here is a link to their wonderful World Musette VST.

    If we ask nice maybe it will become an iOS app 👍❤️🎶

    It does work quite well and doesn’t eat too much cpu, though it’d still be nicer to have it in a single instance...

Sign In or Register to comment.