Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samplr for Touchbar

Hi everyone,

Here is a project I've been working on during this quarantine. It's a mini version of Samplr for the Touchbar.

You can get it for free here:
http://samplr.net/touchbar/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fMlmzTBF_LE

Comments

• That's amazing :-) I knew the Touch Bar could be cool ;-)

• Woohoo @marcos will try on the Mac as soon as I get home.

• All of these remote work meetings are about to get waaaay more interesting. Thanks, Marcos!

• Wow. That is so cool.

• Cooool! Sadly don't have a touchbar on my macbook 😔

Is this a precursor to samplr as auv3 by chance???

• How cool is that...unfortunately I don’t have a recent macbook but I wish a lot of fun to all those who have one

• Wow, I bought my 16 just in the nick of time!

• Requires 10.15. Stuck on 14 for a while. :(

• Finally the touch bar becomes useful !! :)

• Too cool!

• That is cute, literally.
    Is this one AU?
    😉

• @stellare_modular said:
    Finally the touch bar becomes useful !! :)

I had a hard time adjusting to the Touch Bar, until I started to think of it as Just an extra row of keys, literally the function keys. I stopped trying to think of it as a display, and instead learn where the “ buttons” are, and what they do.

• Starving child stares longingly through the Macintosh bakery window....

• awesome!

• Wow! Time to borrow the office MBP to try this! :)

• This is great to see, got to hope it’s also solid r&d for an au version too :)

• @Carnbot said:
    This is great to see, got to hope it’s also solid r&d for an au version too :)

And maybe a Universal version, too.

• I don’t use samplr every day like I do some others, but it is easily my favorite app on the iPad. I’m glad Marcos is still in the game even if I don’t have a device to use this on.

• @sloJordan said:
    Is this a precursor to samplr as auv3 by chance???

Samplr as an AU would be nice to see, to say the least, even if it meant a new version and not an update.

@Marcos nudge nudge, hint hint. :)