Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LK - for Ableton Live & Midi by Imaginando - AUv3 Clip Launcher Finally Available in AUM!!

Comments

• Is it possible to add more bars to the pianoroll editor?

• @White said:
    Is it possible to add more bars to the pianoroll editor?

If you drag the loop brace to the right it extends the clip length

• @fhunktion said:

@White said:
    Is it possible to add more bars to the pianoroll editor?

If you drag the loop brace to the right it extends the clip length

Thanks 👍

• I can't understand how it works. I can use it to lunch sequencer clip of synths inside AUM? Do I have to pay all the unlocks before I can try the app?

• Woah didn’t expect this. What an awesome update

• @echoopera How to pull that up? I don’t fancy going through their vids right now, too much irrelevant stuff, just want to see quickly how to set these up

• @Gavinski said:
    @echoopera How to pull that up? I don’t fancy going through their vids right now, too much irrelevant stuff, just want to see quickly how to set these up

Just grab the handle and swipe it up. The control is present in all the different device views.

• @echoopera are the CCs working for you in AUM? for me it's only working in note mode

• @Charlesalbert said:
    I can't understand how it works. I can use it to lunch sequencer clip of synths inside AUM? Do I have to pay all the unlocks before I can try the app?

I don't get it either...

• @lasselu said:

@Charlesalbert said:
    I can't understand how it works. I can use it to lunch sequencer clip of synths inside AUM? Do I have to pay all the unlocks before I can try the app?

I don't get it either...

For sequencing, you only need the Matrix unlock.
    To add new tracks or scenes, hold the shift icon on the bottom right and tap on the three dots on the rightmost track.

Every section (pads, X/Y, chorder etc.) has a trial time that allows you to test it.

I have to say: Wow!
    Finally a proper MIDI clip launcher for AUM and apeMatrix! 😃

• @echoopera said:

@Gavinski said:
    @echoopera How to pull that up? I don’t fancy going through their vids right now, too much irrelevant stuff, just want to see quickly how to set these up

Just grab the handle and swipe it up. The control is present in all the different device views.

Anyone know how to add a second track/channel in Matrix mode?

I’ve created a clip/channel for one AU synth in AUM, but can’t for the life of me work out how to create a second one, or even a second clip.

• @MonzoPro said:

@echoopera said:

@Gavinski said:

I’ve created a clip/channel for one AU synth in AUM, but can’t for the life of me work out how to create a second one, or even a second clip.

See my post.

By the way, ATOM supports up to 40 bars per pattern,
    LK supports 999 😁

• edited July 2020

Is it possible to make it respond to AUM's start/stop controls?

I tried recording from Rozeta Bassline and it worked fine, but it would be nice if it started recording when I press play in AUM

• @White said:

I tried recording from Rozeta Bassline and it worked fine, but it would be nice if it started recording when I press play in AUM

We totally forgot this little detail. It should be fixed on 1.7.1

• @sinosoidal said:

@White said:

We totally forgot this little detail. It should be fixed on 1.7.1

Great, thanks 😊

• @rs2000 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@echoopera said:

@Gavinski said:

See my post.

>

Ah that’s great, thank you.

This is brilliant, what a great update.

• edited July 2020

@White said:

I suppose that the 'Clock Source' field has yet to be filled with functionality in the AUv3 app.

Edit: Oh, now I was too late 😅

Big thanks to @sinosoidal 👏

• @rs2000 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@echoopera said:

@Gavinski said:

See my post.

LK supports 999 😁

I'm curious.... How did you get to this number? We don't have it anywhere! :blush:

• @rs2000 said:
    I suppose that the 'Clock Source' field has yet to be filled with functionality in the AUv3 app.

Another glitch! We were so enthusiastic to release this! :blush:

• edited July 2020

Thanks for the update @sinosoidal it's a great controller. :)

In the settings, what does "include chain" (slower loading)
    and "gate launch mode support" mean?

• XY pad seems to work now for me after a restart of AUM, the LFO on this in notes mode is a fun thing to try.

• @Carnbot said:
    Thanks for the update @sinosoidal it's a great controller. :)

In the settings, what does "include chain" (slower loading)
    and "gate launch mode support" mean?

include chain -> ableton live api reports all the devices that make part of chain, and not only the first level. if you make heavy use of this kind of devices, it will be a lot of information, taking more time to load.

gate launch mode support -> allows to play clips in gate mode. for that a clip must be set to gate launch mode.

this are two specific settings for ableton live controlling.

• @sinosoidal ah ok thanks, I understand now

• edited July 2020

This is ace, exactly what I was looking for to control a few instances of SEGGments, but having a clip launcher too is a proper bonus.

• I wait for a quick tutorial😂😂😂I can not understand how to make it sounds😂😂😂which iap have i to buy eventually to use it as a clip launcher?

• @Charlesalbert said:
    I wait for a quick tutorial😂😂😂I can not understand how to make it sounds😂😂😂which iap have i to buy eventually to use it as a clip launcher?

The Matrix IAP does the clip launching thing.

This is actually a major update, it gives AUM an important bit of Ableton functionality.

• @sinosoidal said:

@rs2000 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@echoopera said:

@Gavinski said:

See my post.

LK supports 999 😁

I'm curious.... How did you get to this number? We don't have it anywhere! :blush:

I scrolled like crazy until I hit the wall 🤪

• edited July 2020

@rs2000 said:

@sinosoidal said:

@rs2000 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@echoopera said:

@Gavinski said:

See my post.

LK supports 999 😁

We have actually considered that but thought....... no way! :wink:

• I love this forum so much.

• @sinosoidal said:

@rs2000 said:

@sinosoidal said:

@rs2000 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@echoopera said:

@Gavinski said:

See my post.

LK supports 999 😁

We have actually considered that but thought....... no way! :wink:

In fact it's 997.3.3 to be more precise 😁
    Dragging to the very right and then up- and downwards with your finger allows for relatively fast length extension.

LK as an AUv3, this is really a cool idea my friend.