Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo P Locking causing silence in AUM??

Anyone have this problem? I noticed that when i started p locking the pitch shifter in drambo to various steps, as soon as it would reach a certain step, it would stop ALL audio in AUM. every track just goes completely silent. After some fooling around, ended up having to completely delete the track and restarting AUM to get sound back to the rest of the tracks. :(

Comments

• edited July 2020

I've had some really weird behavior with the pitch shifter as well. I can't recall completely, but it may have produced silence on the entire channel that that instance of Drambo was on, or simply caused Drambo to stop making sound. Either way, I've had weird stuff happen with that module too.
    (Fwiw, I wasn't p-locking it, just running several in series)

@shinyisshiny said:
    Anyone have this problem? I noticed that when i started p locking the pitch shifter in drambo to various steps, as soon as it would reach a certain step, it would stop ALL audio in AUM. every track just goes completely silent. After some fooling around, ended up having to completely delete the track and restarting AUM to get sound back to the rest of the tracks. :(

• @aleyas hmm good to know, ill stay away from pitch shifter for now. @giku_beepstreet any idea?

• @shinyisshiny said:
    @aleyas hmm good to know, ill stay away from pitch shifter for now. @giku_beepstreet any idea?

I'm using the pitch shifter in many projects including p-locks and I only had one case of audio going dead which I could not reproduce. I wonder what you've done?