Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

drambo and boppad

hi everyone, first time on the forum i been playing with and iphone for couple of weeks and just got a boppad, it work vary well for me and use it alot with drambo. no porblem assigen the quadrent to diffrent notes (track) with the midi learn but i am unsuccessful with assigning cc of the radius to any paremeter.
in pc and mac it is easy because you can solo the cc from any midi data in the editor and midi learn it but we still dont have a editor to ios.
would love for some guidens thanks

Comments

• Maybe the boppad sends multiple messages at once?
    You can try to enter the correct CC manually while MIDI learn is active.

• yes, I'm trying to help my technophobic drummer friend figure out this exact thing and social distancing isn't making it any easier. :D

• @rs2000 said:
    Maybe the boppad sends multiple messages at once?

thanks for the responde, i did try it but for some reason it did now worked. i think iit get mixed up with the midi notes.

• @shuky_phuky said:

@rs2000 said:
    Maybe the boppad sends multiple messages at once?

thanks for the responde, i did try it but for some reason it did now worked. i think iit get mixed up with the midi notes.

👍🏼
    Drambo will use the last message type received.
    A similar procedure is necessary when e.g. mapping the scratch wheel of a DJ controller: Touch it and disable MIDI learn before releasing the finger to map the touch message,
    Touch it, move it and disable MIDI learn before releasing the finger to map the scratch wheel.

• That kinda worked. I was able to map pressure and radius for same quadrant. Drambo get confused with the to. I set the boppad to sent them both. I am sure it will be easier to write it in but I was not able to do it yet. Here is what I was able to get - just for fun:

Thanks

• @shuky_phuky Good to see it works! Manual MIDI settings are probably the way to go with the boopad. By the way, if you want to optimize the response to hitting at different radius distances, you can also use either the range function:

...or the Graphic Shaper for building a more advanced response curve:

• You are awesome. I am having so much fun. I will keep exploring down the bophole

• manual midi mapping work perfectly

• @shuky_phuky Thanks for your feedback! 😃

• I made this with it: