Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What do you think of my caterpillar? ;-)

Let us take a moment to appreciate... this caterpillar... this...

Any/all feedback welcome. :)

Comments

• This is quite lovely. Really like the music. The voice samples are in general a bit too present for my taste. They sound like something taken directly from the bbc...maybe a bit too clean/clear and somehow "modern". Not sure what I'd do with them (Maybe just some very subtle kind of tape emulating effect? Or some not so subtle EQing?) I really like the fact that the music just stops twice and there is even a bit of silence. All in all I found it really enjoyable to listen to.

• @inakarmacoma said:
    Let us take a moment to appreciate... this caterpillar... this...

Any/all feedback welcome. :)

Nice! Can you give some more information about your creative process, the apps you have used and all the things like this ?

• Great tune I agree though voice is a little to clean