Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How do I get this guitar tone with Nembrini?

I’m new to this and it’s all so confusing.

It’s a clean tone or no? Tube screamer? Does anyone know? I don’t.

I get that this particular amp might not be emulated yet (JC120 or whatever it is), but is this so singular a tone that you couldn’t make a version of it with what nembrini already has available? I wanna get in during the sale if I could figure out what I should get. Please!

Comments

• edited July 2020

It's not clean, but clearly driven - no JC unless a Tubescreamer (or alike) in front of it.
    But: this tone is first of all controlled by the player's chops ;)
    Imho you can get it with any of the IOS quality amp sims.

• The Roland JC-120 is a all transistor amp. (No tubes) Nembrini current emulation are all of tube amp.

If I were to choose one to replicate this tone I would try the Sound master. It should get you there 95% of the way.

• I would think the PSA1000 (Sansamp PSA-1 simulation) with the Nembrini's Chorus effect would get you in the ballpark. I can't try it out, I didn't get that one - yet.