Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TTAP Demo using the chothi preset

This is a simple demo of the TTAP delay filter from K-Devices. I'm using the "chothi" preset along with the "KApro Cello" preset (in Gadget), "KApro Ganymed Choir" preset (in Module), and Spidericemidas' "Dreamcatcher" preset (in Continua). Also featured are AUM, Fabfilter Pro-Q3, and TC-Data.

Comments

• That sounds magnificent. Really cool preset. Need to experiment with that one too ;)

But the app at 1:50 waving and moving and drawing me into its amazing waves is really cool. Why is it moving? What’s going on here

• That was great. I really like the style of presentation.
    As a demo of the effect, the way it starts from nothing, adds the effect, and then gradually proceeds to more complex scenarios, it really helps clarify what I am hearing.
    Then you go on to the TC-Data section, and it sounds really nice hearing the effect in context with a more complete composition. I like what you are playing here. The buildup to this is pretty engaging, too.
    Then you end with some good practical tips on how to use the effect in creative ways.

I like the pace and length, too. Good info on the text frames.
    I subscribed, hoping for more of these sort of demos.
    I will check out your other content in the meantime.
    👍🏻

• @david_2017 said:
    That sounds magnificent. Really cool preset. Need to experiment with that one too ;)

But the app at 1:50 waving and moving and drawing me into its amazing waves is really cool. Why is it moving? What’s going on here

That's the Fabfilter Pro-Q3 equalizer plug-in that's waving about. I was using one of Pro-Q3's dynamic presets (Subgroup Sorcery). which adjusts itself in real time to the audio. I brought it forward on the screen, because I thought it might be useful to show the shifting frequency range as the delayed notes move through the equalizer. It also makes for great eye candy.

• @CracklePot said:
    That was great. I really like the style of presentation.
    As a demo of the effect, the way it starts from nothing, adds the effect, and then gradually proceeds to more complex scenarios, it really helps clarify what I am hearing.
    Then you go on to the TC-Data section, and it sounds really nice hearing the effect in context with a more complete composition. I like what you are playing here. The buildup to this is pretty engaging, too.
    Then you end with some good practical tips on how to use the effect in creative ways.

I like the pace and length, too. Good info on the text frames.
    I subscribed, hoping for more of these sort of demos.
    I will check out your other content in the meantime.
    👍🏻

Thanks, CracklePot. Will likely do some more demos, as I was happy with the way this one came out.

• This convinced me to finally get TTAP. Excellent demo.

• Nice one. I also enjoyed the use of pro q3 here, cheers for this

• Bowing! Rocking across the strings as we do ... quite complex dynamics in a bow doing that ... and TTAP does that very well indeed. TC data gives an even more "stringy" bow-like feel to it. Very nicely put together.

Be keen to have a crack at TTAP with some MPE set-ups - like the excellent Swam strings in NOISE. Anyone tried that yet?

• The swam strings are not accessible in the AU of Noise, so you need to run them from a 2nd device if you want to apply fx etc to them, annoyingly

• @Gavinski said:
    Nice one. I also enjoyed the use of pro q3 here, cheers for this

Thanks, Gavinski. I often bring it forward when I'm noodling around in AUM. Instant gratification.

• @DavidEnglish Thank you Mister E. Genuinely inspiring.

• Very well done @DavidEnglish
    Nice to see TC-Data in your performance too.

• Thanks, @JohnnyGoodyear and @Moderndaycompiler. Much appreciated.

• David, thanks for that very informative and well done demonstration.

• Thanks, @JeffChasteen I've learned so much from this forum, it seemed like a good opportunity to give something back.

• Lovely piece and an informative presentation.

• Thanks, @lnikj. Much appreciated.

• I just uploaded another track featuring TTAP Chothi:

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    I just uploaded another track featuring TTAP Chothi:

Very nice! Somehow reminds me of mid period Radiohead!!

• Here’s Ravenscroft into the Chothi preset:

• PurePiano, chlothi x2, THAFKNAR with a mosque IR (22 second reverb)