Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kanye for president?

edited July 2020 in Other

I predicted this a few years ago. Kayne just tweeted he’s throwing his name in the hat for the fall presidential election....!🤪🤪

Comments

• Fuck, why not? POTUS is just a puppet

• "Kayne for president?"

...no

• edited July 2020

This was inevitable. Elon Musk offering his full support lands as a surprise though!

• @palms said:
    "Kayne for president?"

...no

I’m sure many had a similar reaction to Trump a few years ago. Fuck - the way 2020 is going it’s probably gonna happen!

• how about joe rogan! he knows hed be terrible so that’s why he’s the right choice

• This is DELICIOUS!!!!

Betting Dumbass Donnie seriously regrets having Kanye visit The White House now! 🤣

• "I thought he was going to help me win the black vote Bigly!"

• i hope not. last thing we need is another manic-bipolar-god complex-narcissist in the white house.

• Just when I thought this year couldn't get any more ludicrous, yeezus wept 😂

• edited July 2020

Kanye probably hopes to split some of the Democratic vote to help his boy out. Not going to happen;

I’d be surprised if someone like that even manages to get on the ballot in any swing state that matters— plus he’d more likely split off a tiny portion of the Trump vote, even he did.

• @WillieNegus said:
    Simple strategy to ruin enough of the black vote to help Trump. Unfortunately, many of my countrymen aren’t very bright so it’ll probably work.

Feel like I’m living in a never ending episode of True Blood.

Black voters are smart ..and they don’t have short memories. Everyone remembers Kanye’s cringe pro-MAGA publicity stunts; no one will soon forget.

• Sorry but I don't see any democrats (no matter their color) voting for Kayne once his right-wing wing nut ideas see the light of day...

• Who is Kayne?

• Kim K for FLOTUS

• He’s a smart guy but he’s fucking nuts and the whole MAGA thing was fucking too weird.

• edited July 2020

@SNystrom said:
    This is DELICIOUS!!!!

Betting Dumbass Donnie seriously regrets having Kanye visit The White House now! 🤣

@Halftone said:
    I predicted this a few years ago. Kayne just tweeted he’s throwing his name in the hat for the fall presidential election....!🤪🤪

Kanye or Kayne? I’m so happy I’m not on Twitter, that’s all I can say.

• @WillieNegus said:

@Eschatone said:

@WillieNegus said:
    Simple strategy to ruin enough of the black vote to help Trump. Unfortunately, many of my countrymen aren’t very bright so it’ll probably work.

Black voters are smart ..and they don’t have short memories. Everyone remembers Kanye’s cringe pro-MAGA publicity stunts; no one will soon forget.

The majority of black voters are smart so he won’t even be taken seriously by any serious voter of any sort. However, a large portion of black people and other Americans are completely disenfranchised with the process after centuries of being excluded by legislation or policy. Add to it, people who are just fans of pop culture and fuckry and he will get some votes.

Just illustrates more of the absurdity the current moron has ushered in. New POTUS playbook 101:

1. Claim you’re a Billionaire (no proof/tax returns necessary)
    2. Claim you LOOOOOVE Jesus. No proof needed just go to Easter Sunday a few times and drop a gospel track for more sauce)
    3. Have a few popular friends.

I understand the concern and get where you’re coming from, I just think his impact will be negligible at best. To your point though - it’s definitely crazy, unpredictable times, and zanier things have happened!

Back when Kanye was doing his Pro-MAGA stuff, so many talking heads on the right were convinced this was a sign of a major #walkaway movement to come — even predicting numbers as high as 30% or more pro-Trump black vote for GOP. The midterms and many special elections came along after all this, and we saw an increase in black voter turnout — with roughly 90% voting Democratic as usual.

I think the pattern will hold true this year—Even with Covid-19 threat looming, most voters are aware how much greater is the threat of complacency/inaction.

• edited July 2020

@WillieNegus said:

Maybe it’s a good thing for people to have the perception that he’s a minor threat, even if that’s not really the case. Being inundated with polls that convince people we have it in the bag = complacency inducing. We need to ignore polls and act like this is a 50-50 race, and that every single vote can potentially swing the election.

• Well hopefully everything he says will be just as crazy as everything Trump says and it won’t push the balance away from a “get that insane megalomaniac out of the Oval Office” vote.

• 😂⬆️

• The meme overload inspired by a Kanye presidency would be biblical

• Hard pass

• Trump would body him with a hot 16 off the top of his dome
    Trump is no studio gangsta

‘Ye would have a meltdown before the end of the campaign
    But he would have the hottest beats of any Presidential candidate

• @ecou said:
    Kim K for FLOTUS

This is weird. No fan of the Kardashians but actually... I could get with Kim as FLOTUS. Reckon she’d crush it.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    The meme overload inspired by a Kanye presidency would be biblical

Preach.

• Would make for entertaining debates anyway.

Trump is really good at talking over people, ignoring the debate “rules” with impunity (or swagger, depending on how you see it). But you know who could best him? Mr. “Imaletyoufinishbut” could.