Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

apeSoft Electric Vintage released! Walkthrough Video - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

This is starting to roll out in the App Store worldwide, might take a few hours though, so if it is not out yet where you are, be patient! 2 FREE CODES AVAILABLE: See the pinned comment in the youtube comments section for details.

Here I go through the main features of the lovely new apeSoft Electric Vintage electric piano app, which sounds uncannily like a Fender Rhodes, but which, on an iPad or iPhone, is about 60 kg lighter to lug around, 😂. And of course, being an apeSoft app, there are lots of quirky features, with enhanced possibilities for sound design. Features such as a slicer, lovely stereo delay, a phaser that can go pretty wild, and many more. Towards the end of the video, I explain for beginners how to chain some midi utilities in AUM and also take a brief look at the really fun Sensual Sax app.

With this video, I also have one code for the Blue Mangoo Atmosphere Cloud Reverb to give away (details of how to win that are mentioned in the video, listen out!).

As always, if you like this video, it will really help the channel out to give it a thumbs-up, write a comment and subscribe if you haven’t. Cheers folks!

https://apps.apple.com/app/electric-vintage/id1518380765

Electric Vintage is a virtual instrument based on a reproduction of a famous vintage electric piano (1976) with a full range of dynamics (from soft to distorted sounds), release noise and pedal resonance. Electric Vintage is the iOS version of VINTAGE ELECTRIC by Paolo Principi.
www.psound.it

Features:

° Full Audiounit (AUv3) support

° iOS Universal

° Audiobus and Inter-App Audio

° Audiobus 3 MIDI support and state save

° Share Presets and Samples between App and AUv3

° Sustain Resonance simulation

° Release noise dampers simulation

° Built-In effects: Tremolo, Equalizer, Slicer, Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Wah-Wah, Stereo Delay, Classical/Vintage Reverberation, Distortion and Pseudo-Stereo

° Keyboard Ribbon Style

° Keyboard scales quantize

° Full Parameters MIDI/LFO/Accelerometer mapping

° Presets Interpolation Pad

° MIDI Clock and Ableton Link

° Record to .wav file

° AudioCopy/Audioshare/Open In...

° Etc...

Comments

• Nice one @Gavinski I’m really enjoying the accordion one still (I just love the mechanical sounds it has as well as the reeds etc) so intrigued by this one too 👍

• I really like the effects on this one!

• And the fact that it has envelopes!

• Update: will be released in about an hour (I have Alessandro’s permission to post the vid now by the way)

• With the ADSR this is ambient heaven!!!!

• Money ready. All Alessandro works are so precious. Gems.

• I agree! And I really hope that they allow the fx in this to be loaded as an fx AU, that would make it just perfect. Also hope they add the envelope option to their accordion.

• Compulsively checking the link😂😂😂

• Hell yeah its out. Holy heck it sounds good

• Thnx! Link and description has now been added to my original post

• Want to buy this asap - it's gonna be a long wait for those free code dice to fall haha.
    But man, that sensual sax GUI was absurd lmao, sounded great though.

• “This item is currently being modified. Please try again later.” Never seen that one.

• Weirdly, my purchase worked on iPhone, and it was $8.99 instead of $9.99

• So between this ($8.99) and Neo Soul Keys (on sale for $12.99), what do you think?

• @ExAsperis99, certainly both, but with NSK you get a lot of bang for your buck.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    So between this ($8.99) and Neo Soul Keys (on sale for $12.99), what do you think?

I actually never got warm with NSK, got it some years back instead of Tines from Klev. But this is sonic wise what I wanted back then. I am really really happy with apes lates electric. Its very gently and mellow but can be driven too. And very lightweight on MB. I think its about 150MB or so — NKS has some Gigabytes ;)

• @david_2017 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    So between this ($8.99) and Neo Soul Keys (on sale for $12.99), what do you think?

I actually never got warm with NSK, got it some years back instead of Tines from Klev. But this is sonic wise what I wanted back then. I am really really happy with apes lates electric. Its very gently and mellow but can be driven too. And very lightweight on MB. I think its about 150MB or so — NKS has some Gigabytes ;)

9 to be precise!

• To me, the sound is between a Rhodes and a Wurly. I’m enjoying it!!!

• @Gavinski said:

Features:

° iOS Universal

° Built-In effects: Tremolo, Equalizer, Slicer, Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Wah-Wah, Stereo Delay, Classical/Vintage Reverberation, Distortion and Pseudo-Stereo

° Keyboard Ribbon Style

° Record to .wav file

° Etc...

As ever with apesoft, this list is crazy impressive. Hope he’ll squeeze the life out of this app’s code/model by offering additional sample sets (plus the internal synthesis magic) as new apps. String machine and transistor organ immediately spring to mind as candidates.

• Man, if Alessandro wanted to offer his app as a shell to host other sample sets, that'd be incredible. He has one of the most feature-rich, bullet-proof app architectures in the business. Seems like the perfect match...

• @syrupcore said:

@Gavinski said:

Features:

° iOS Universal

° Keyboard Ribbon Style

° Record to .wav file

° Etc...

As ever with apesoft, this list is crazy impressive. Hope he’ll squeeze the life out of this app’s code/model by offering additional sample sets (plus the internal synthesis magic) as new apps. String machine and transistor organ immediately spring to mind as candidates.

I really like the Alina app but apesoft making one would be unreal

• This is lovely - mesmerizing.

• lovely!:)
    jumps to my fav Rhodes-like sound on iOS!:)

• Just had a nice long jam with it to explore the effects and this thing absolutely nails the sound I’ve been looking for. It’s so light on the cpu too, apesoft is a legit wizard company

• edited July 2020

@royor - the jammy bugger strikes again! - won the Atmosphere Cloud reverb code for guessing correctly that the chords played at the start were from Blue in Green (Bill Evans/Miles Davis). Maybe he will share here the very impressive app-head methods he used to find out, haha.

Don't worry though, still have 3 codes to give away for Electric Vintage, winners to be announced 2 days after vid release.

• By the way, just noticed that the Accordion Vintage just had an ADSR option added, which will please many here including @aleyas

• edited July 2020

Wow! Apesoft rocks, really glad they take community feedback so well.
    Definitely pleased, but my wallet won’t be :D

• I know, I asked Alessandro to consider adding this yesterday, seems he had made the change within hours. Top dev!

• This is great! Bought it immediately.

One small thing I notice though... if you alternate between E2 and A2 or a couple other notes in that range it seems to make a bit of noise? Is that the mechanical sound? Just seems a bit off to me.