Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

124 note poly of 90s bliss

It’s took me a while to get this rig together.

Roland JV 2080 64 voice
Novation Nova desktop 16 voice
Novation Rack 44 voice.

Comments

• Sweet, Im shopping for a JV 2080, so far everybody wants to kill me with the shipping 😂😂😂

• Nice! I still covet a Nova desktop unit. I have a Supernova II Pro-X keyboard. I love that thing!

• @Crawlingwind said:
    Nice! I still covet a Nova desktop unit. I have a Supernova II Pro-X keyboard. I love that thing!

Be careful with getting a Nova desk top as the power supply is unique to the unit and a 3rd party replacement is nigh on impossible to find. Which is a real shame as I loved all three of my NDT's but they all failed in the end. The super nova is different as they have an internal power supplies so only need a kettle lead.

• edited July 2020

I've read that. It scared me away to tell the truth. Still want one though... I love that look!

@Sandstorm said:

@Crawlingwind said:
    Nice! I still covet a Nova desktop unit. I have a Supernova II Pro-X keyboard. I love that thing!

Be careful with getting a Nova desk top as the power supply is unique to the unit and a 3rd party replacement is nigh on impossible to find. Which is a real shame as I loved all three of my NDT's but they all failed in the end. The super nova is different as they have an internal power supplies so only need a kettle lead.

• @cyberheater said:

It’s took me a while to get this rig together.

Roland JV 2080 64 voice
    Novation Nova desktop 16 voice
    Novation Rack 44 voice.

Nice! If you’re in the Portland Oregon area, I’ll loan you my Wavestation SX and an Alesis D4 so you can get entirely lost in the 90s. :)

• @Sandstorm said:

@Crawlingwind said:

Yeah. I’m going to baby my power supply.