Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

O.T. AmpliTube Metal free through July 15th

It doesn’t matter if you’re a current IK Multimedia or not.

Sign-up for their newsletter and get Metal for free!

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/index.php?id=atmetalfree

If you think metal isn’t for you, check out the classic gear that’s included:

“ProCo RAT, Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi, Digitech Whammy, several vintage BOSS effects, Randall Warhead, Peavey 5150™, Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier“ what’s not to like???

Comments

• @SNystrom said:
    It doesn’t matter if you’re a current IK Multimedia or not.

Sign-up for their newsletter and get Metal for free!

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/index.php?id=atmetalfree

If you think metal isn’t for you, check out the classic gear that’s included:

“ProCo RAT, Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi, Digitech Whammy, several vintage BOSS effects, Randall Warhead, Peavey 5150™, Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier“ what’s not to like???

What’s not to like? The ProCo RAT, Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi, Digitech Whammy, several vintage BOSS effects, Randall Warhead, Peavey 5150™, and Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier.

Just kidding! I still have to add this to my account, I was getting the frozen progress bar when trying to do it from my phone (for the desktop version so I don’t cause confusion). I use amplitube a lot and have most of the packs on desktop from the group buy last year. Great for bass amps when I do recordings where only DI was an option.

• And its $39 right now for the standard amplitude package
    Pretty good deal

• edited July 2020

Is this applicable to the ios (iPad) version? I signed up for the newsletter but am told I need to install software to a PC or Mac to authorize it.

• Nope.

Just mac or windows OS

Too bad, huh?

The have no problem giving away $100 dollars worth of product to users on those platforms, but can’t be bothered to give iOS users any sort of break on a product they charge much less for... 🙄

• Cheers, I'd forgotten I had an account and some registered software, redownloading and having an explore on desktop.

• @SNystrom said:
    Nope.

Just mac or windows OS

Too bad, huh?

The have no problem giving away $100 dollars worth of product to users on those platforms, but can’t be bothered to give iOS users any sort of break on a product they charge much less for... 🙄

In all honesty it was just a curiosity for me; I already have several other amp packages sitting around collecting dust since I discovered Nembrini and IR files. It would have been nice to play around with it though.