Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jam with nembrini’s 8180.

Comments

• Another class in guitar techniques: Beautiful control of the melodic lines.

• @McD said:
    Another class in guitar techniques: Beautiful control of the melodic lines.

🙏

• The fact that you're left handed and string the guitar with low e on top makes it really easy for me to see your playing as a mirror to mine. Doyle Bramhall flips the guitar over to fret with his right hand but does NOT re-string the right handed guitar. When he toured with Eric Clapton, Eric would stops repeatedly and ask him to show him what he just played and
    Eric would realize it was something he'd been playing for years. But he could see the shoes with the guitar upside down and backwards. The backwards helps but the upside down doesn't (low E on the bottom).

• Nice noodling! What guitar is that? (brand/model?) I like the color of it!

• It's an Ernie Ball Luke guitar with EMG pickups. The "Luke" is Steve Lukather's signature guitar.

• @McD yeah, it's a great advantage to watch a lefty playing with the guitar strung "proper" I wonder if there are any lefty YouTube instructors about. It would certainly make learning new techniques much easier!

Perhaps Flo could do some instructional videos for us! I know he'll remind us he is self-taught, but he still has a great deal to offer. Hell, I might even learn French!

BTW I saw the only disadvantage to playing the Luke upside down — Flo was really stretching to reach those high frets with the cutaway on top instead of where it would normally be.

I think I saw that same Clapton/Bramhall II tour back in the 2000's. My first time seeing Clapton and was totally disappointed. He would play a great older song, the crowd would go wild, and then he'd play four of five of his "elevator Muzak" hits. Bramhall was awesome opening. Totally blew Clapton off the stage.

• edited July 2020

@SNystrom said:
    It's an Ernie Ball Luke guitar with EMG pickups. The "Luke" is Steve Lukather's signature guitar.

Flo's Luke isn't just a Luke ! It's a very rare limited edition : the Dargie Delight II (which I've been looking for for years... with no success 😢)

• edited July 2020

@Gratouilli said:

@SNystrom said:
    It's an Ernie Ball Luke guitar with EMG pickups. The "Luke" is Steve Lukather's signature guitar.

Flo's Luke isn't just a Luke ! It's a very rare limited edition : the Dargie Delight II (which I've been looking for for years... with no success 😢)

Dargie delight 1,the most sought after😉.

• @SNystrom said:
    Keep an eye on Reverb.com!

No... I'm looking for the one with the "cocktail glasses" inlays 😉. The exact same one that Flo owns 👍🏻... but I think I will never find one.

@flo26 said:
    Dargie delight 1,the most sought after😉.

Yes... my bad... one extra "I" that IS the big difference 👍🏻