Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster One updated to 1.4 and on sale! Get it now!

edited July 2020 in General App Discussion

Just a shout-out regarding IMO one of the best synth apps on iOS:

What's new in SynthMaster One v1.4:

We have new features/bug fixes regarding MPE/Multi-channel input:

1. NEW: Added support for MIDI CC 126 (Mono Mode On) and CC 127 (Poly Mode On)
  2. NEW: Added new MIDI Input Channel type Multi for MIDI Guitars
  3. FIX: Mono presets should be mono per channel for multi-channel (Multi/MPE) input

There are also 3 new preset banks/IAPs:

1. NatLife Retrowave Sounds Volume 1
  2. Vandalism Shocking Future House
  3. Demis Hellen Euphoric Trance

😊

Comments

• Hi. Wheres fx and lfo in auv3?

Thanks

• You may need to hide the on-screen keyboard to see the second row of controls in the AUv3.

• @sigma79 said:
    Hi. Wheres fx and lfo in auv3?

Thanks

It’s in the bottom half.
    View the AU full screen, or scroll down if possible in your host.

• Hi CracklePot.

Is it a full size synth or is there a way to flick through or scroll the synth in Aum?

Thanks.

• Usually have a synth half screen and another synth half screen.

• .> @sigma79 said:

Usually have a synth half screen and another synth half screen.

I can only get that section to show in full screen in AUM.
    Double tap the top to flip from full to compact is pretty quick.
    If you put SM-1 near the top of your screen, you can expand it over the other synth when you need to.
    Or, if you need to access the LFO and FX in SM-1 the whole time, you could leave it in full mode, and put your other synth over the top part of the SM-1 window.

Not the greatest solution, but it works ok.

• Cheers. Every other synth auv3 can either scroll or switch. On here theres a synth and matrix button but no lfo/fx button. Just a bit weird but good synth.

• Maybe you dont need lfo screen really.

• @sigma79 Slide left or right on an empty part of the interface to see the rest of the controls.

• If I have one of the new packs for desktop, do I need to re-purchase for iOS or can I get it to transfer over somehow?

• edited July 2020

@oddSTAR said:
    If I have one of the new packs for desktop, do I need to re-purchase for iOS or can I get it to transfer over somehow?

No :) Tap the preset name on the top header, then tap "Download desktop presets" menu

• Thanks for app. Sounds amazing. Different to other synths.

• @Skyblazer said:
    @sigma79 Slide left or right on an empty part of the interface to see the rest of the controls.

Thanks man. Left and right scrolls.

• Are IAPs also on sale now?

• @MAtrixplan said:
    Are IAPs also on sale now?

Yup $3 a piece and the desktop upgrade is $4

• @kv331audio_bulent said:

@oddSTAR said:
    If I have one of the new packs for desktop, do I need to re-purchase for iOS or can I get it to transfer over somehow?

No :) Tap the preset name on the top header, then tap "Download desktop presets" menu

Hello! Please add a dark skin. I prefer to open synthmaster one in the evening and at night. All the rest of my applications have a dark skin, and when I open synthmaster one this is a big shock for the eyes))

• SynthMaster One new update v1.4

It seems that only the previous version v1.3 is installed ... when I open the About folder.

Any data to know why I only see SynthMaster ONE v1.3 installed ... that will be well received.

Do you recommend doing something else?

Todo lo mejor:)

• edited July 2020

@calardelasanta said:
    SynthMaster One new update v1.4

It seems that only the previous version v1.3 is installed ... when I open the About folder.

Any data to know why I only see SynthMaster ONE v1.3 installed ... that will be well received.

In the Help box you will find the installed version number. Developer is aware if this minor issue in the About box.

👍

• @Turok said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@oddSTAR said:

Hello! Please add a dark skin. I prefer to open synthmaster one in the evening and at night. All the rest of my applications have a dark skin, and when I open synthmaster one this is a big shock for the eyes))

+1

• @DMfan said:

@calardelasanta said:
    SynthMaster One new update v1.4

In the Help box you will find the installed version number. Developer is aware if this minor issue in the About box.

👍

Perfect ... everything understood :)
    DMfan
    Thank you very much for your kind answer.

• @DMfan said:

+1

Something like this? :smiley:

@DMfan said:

+1

That is Sunrizer lol

• Dark would be bliss

I like it, a lot easier on the eyes than the current iteration...

And yeah, go with the 'non flat' 2D look to give the UI the same level of 'depth' as the synth-engine has :)

• edited July 2020

+1 for dark skin

I still don’t understand why the iOS version has to be such an eye sore.
    Please give us the cool looking desktop skin :smile:

@DMfan said:

+1

👌

• @kv331audio_bulent

I'm noticing what looks like a glitch in the expanded keyboard in v1.4 (2017 iPad Base iOS 13.5.1)

To reproduce...

1) Hold down a leftish-side key on the upper keyboard so you can see the same key-note on the lower keyboard turn grey.

2) While keeping that top key held down, then hold down a key on the lower keyboard too.

3) While keeping the lower key held down, release the upper keyboard key... Then release the lower key.

Every time I do the above, the lower key that turned grey in step 1, remains grey and unplayable, until I tap the corresponding upper key again, or turn "Hold" on and off.

Thanks

• edited July 2020

@horsetrainer said:
    @kv331audio_bulent

I'm noticing what looks like a glitch in the expanded keyboard in v1.4 (2017 iPad Base iOS 13.5.1)

To reproduce...

1) Hold down a leftish-side key on the upper keyboard so you can see the same key-note on the lower keyboard turn grey.

2) While keeping that top key held down, then hold down a key on the lower keyboard too.

3) While keeping the lower key held down, release the upper keyboard key... Then release the lower key.

Every time I do the above, the lower key that turned grey in step 1, remains grey and unplayable, until I tap the corresponding upper key again, or turn "Hold" on and off.

Thanks

Already reported this with a video. Playing fast on the keyboard in standalone app causes the several keys to get stuck and unplayable until we tap Hold and tap the grayed out keys to bring them back to their normal state (Something to do with the Hold logic).

Also, there is some lag between the time we tap the keys and the note sound generation.

These issues were nonexistent in older versions.

• @MobileMusic said:

@horsetrainer said:
    @kv331audio_bulent

To reproduce...

Thanks

Already reported this with a video. Playing fast on the keyboard in standalone app causes the several keys to get stuck and unplayable until we tap Hold and tap the grayed out keys to bring them back to their normal state (Something to do with the Hold logic).

Also, there is some lag between the time we tap the keys and the note sound generation.

These issues were nonexistent in older versions. I wanted to use the standalone app in my videos but cannot due to these issues.

Thanks for confirming the issue and reporting it. :)
    I forgot to mention I was using the standalone app in my first post.