Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT : Reason lite rack plugin free with any purchase at pluginboutique

edited July 2 in Off-topic

https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles/1613/?a_aid=4f3425bfd31e2

Reason Rack Lite (not intro)

There are some very cheap plugins on pluginboutique. This is quite a deal if you don’t already have Readon 11.

Reason as a rack is fantastic. It’s everything that’s great about reason with all the crap bits removed and replaced by your favourite DAW :lol:

Free until the end of July 2020.

Comments

  • I've bought Reason Intro not so long ago just for the Rack Plugin and now they give it away for free :/

  • That's a great offer.

  • @yug said:
    I've bought Reason Intro not so long ago just for the Rack Plugin and now they give it away for free :/

    Ok, never mind as only 4 instruments included. No Kong, Europa, Thor, etc.

  • @yug said:

    @yug said:
    I've bought Reason Intro not so long ago just for the Rack Plugin and now they give it away for free :/

    Ok, never mind as only 4 instruments included. No Kong, Europa, Thor, etc.

    It comes with redrum, scream and some other bits and bobs like the mclass compressor, and scales and chords.

    Still a good deal for the price I think :-)

    FWIW I finally upgraded my old Reason from years ago to Studio. I didn’t use Reason for years but the rack plugin is a game changer for reason. I’m really enjoying reason again after a very long hiatus. It’s cool that they let you upgrade any version. :-)

  • @klownshed said:

    @yug said:

    @yug said:

    It comes with redrum, scream and some other bits and bobs like the mclass compressor, and scales and chords.

    Don’t overlook the Combinator and the RV7000 reverb (arguably the jewel in the crown).

    Outstanding deal imho. Love Reason.

  • I wound up buying izotope iris for $10 and the reason rack for free. Havent installed yet though. I probably need to stop looking at sale threads...

  • @mrufino1 said:
    I wound up buying izotope iris for $10 and the reason rack for free. Havent installed yet though. I probably need to stop looking at sale threads...

    Don't forget that Iris 2 comes with 11Gb of samples that you'll have to download separately

  • @yug said:

    @yug said:
    I've bought Reason Intro not so long ago just for the Rack Plugin and now they give it away for free :/

    Ok, never mind as only 4 instruments included. No Kong, Europa, Thor, etc.

    Yeah I was looking over this, is it like a totally different SKU or something? Cause Reason Lite always had Europa, Kong as well right?

    Or for Reason 11 did they just gut those out? I have the normal full version anyway so no matter, but it was very weird to see that list is SO different from what I remember...

  • @iammane I had the same question - was exited then realized no Europa, even though it seems like old Lite editions had it (?)

  • edited July 2

    yeah, Lite 10 had it (Europa) .. not sure if there is a Lite 11 version yet

    I'm on Intro 11 now too, because of the plugin possibilty

  • edited July 2

    Yeah it’s not the full reason intro, and it’s just the rack plugin with a limited set of rack devices. There isn’t a lite version for sale on reasonstudios.com, intro is the, re, intro version :-)

    But the free lite plugin still has plenty of devices for those who haven’t yet purchased Reason or haven’t upgraded to 11 yet.

    It’s worth It for the fx plugins included alone (including Scream which is a fantastic distortion plugin).

    And for the price you can’t complain. The cheapest other way to get Reason would be Reason Intro, which is £69.

    If I hadn’t already upgraded to 11 I would have been all over this deal :-)

  • edited July 2

    @klownshed said:
    Yeah it’s not the full reason intro, and it’s just the rack plugin with a limited set of rack devices. There isn’t a lite version for sale on reasonstudios.com, intro is the, re, intro version :-)

    But the free lite plugin still has plenty of devices for those who haven’t yet purchased Reason or haven’t upgraded to 11 yet.

    It’s worth It for the fx plugins included alone (including Scream which is a fantastic distortion plugin).

    And for the price you can’t complain. The cheapest other way to get Reason would be Reason Intro, which is £69.

    If I hadn’t already upgraded to 11 I would have been all over this deal :-)

    What version of Reason comes with Reason Compact? Or have they stopped doing that? :\ that was how I re-purchased Reason - got the lite license from Compact, waited for a good sale and pulled the trigger.

    I have bought and sold Reason an embarassingly large number of times. I don't want to say. It's more than three times lol. But I promised myself this time NO MATTER WHAT I'm just going to hold on to my license, even if I'm not using it right now haha..

    EDIT: The Lite version of R10 did have Europa, Kong etc etc. No Maelstrom, no Thor I think, some of the smaller utility devices missing, etc.

  • @iammane said:

    @klownshed said:
    Yeah it’s not the full reason intro, and it’s just the rack plugin with a limited set of rack devices. There isn’t a lite version for sale on reasonstudios.com, intro is the, re, intro version :-)

    But the free lite plugin still has plenty of devices for those who haven’t yet purchased Reason or haven’t upgraded to 11 yet.

    It’s worth It for the fx plugins included alone (including Scream which is a fantastic distortion plugin).

    And for the price you can’t complain. The cheapest other way to get Reason would be Reason Intro, which is £69.

    If I hadn’t already upgraded to 11 I would have been all over this deal :-)

    What version of Reason comes with Reason Compact? Or have they stopped doing that? :\ that was how I re-purchased Reason - got the lite license from Compact, waited for a good sale and pulled the trigger.

    I have bought and sold Reason an embarassingly large number of times. I don't want to say. It's more than three times lol. But I promised myself this time NO MATTER WHAT I'm just going to hold on to my license, even if I'm not using it right now haha..

    EDIT: The Lite version of R10 did have Europa, Kong etc etc. No Maelstrom, no Thor I think, some of the smaller utility devices missing, etc.

    Doesn’t look like reason compact comes with anything for desktop anymore:

    https://www.reasonstudios.com/mobile-apps

  • Oh wow, well, I came in at the right time then. So lemme get this straight, they want to funnel people into the Reason ecosystem using Reason Compact, but don't offer any real way to do that now lol. Yikes!!!

  • I probably would have held off on iris if I had read the fine print about reason not including europa. It’s Ok, $10 for iris is really good and I’m sure I’ll use it at some point, but it wasn’t a need right now. I have most of the izotope products anyway, rx, neutron, and ozone are used every day and once in a while I use their other things. They are all good quality.

  • @GrimLucky said:
    More info on the different lite versions here:

    https://forum.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7518388&start=50

    Wow, that may be the most confusing thing I’ve read in a while. I probably won’t even bother installing any version of reason at all. I used to really love reason but it looks like the company is very very different from back at v4.

  • @iammane said:
    Oh wow, well, I came in at the right time then. So lemme get this straight, they want to funnel people into the Reason ecosystem using Reason Compact, but don't offer any real way to do that now lol. Yikes!!!

    Propellerheads/Reason studios have baffled me for years with their strange policies.

    I didn’t upgrade Reason for years and years until the rack in v11 (which they should have done years ago and is every bit as good as I’d hoped).

    I hated using rewire.

    Anyway. They really haven’t embraced iOS at all. Compact is actually quite fun to use but they could sell a lot of copies of synths like Europa as VSTs. Or a cut down iOS rack Auv3 with korg gadget style IAPs would allow them to charge as much as desktop. (gadget can get very expensive very quickly)

    Strange company.

    I still think the lite rack is great for free. As I said before you get a load of channel strip fx and screm in addition to red rum and scales and chords. There may not be many rack devices but they’re all useful.

  • Rewire was a nightmare lol. I recall rewiring Reason 4 to FL someshitversion, and the experience just wasn’t great haha.

    I am also really confused by what they are doing on iOS. It (Reason Compact) seems like a great way to get people into the Reason ecosystem (it pushed me to buy my latest copy) but there’s just not much going on there (seemingly), and now you can’t even get a lite license off it? Where’s the incentive?? Very strange.

  • I did not read clearly .. I thought it was reason intro

  • pluginboutique have another free bundle that might also get you the rack plug=in free (I got the bundle but didn't add Reason Lite Rack as I already have Reason 11):

    https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/39-FX-Bundle/6527--StayInspired-Bundle

    Use the code STAYIN at checkout to get it for free.

  • edited July 5

    @klownshed said:
    pluginboutique have another free bundle that might also get you the rack plug=in free (I got the bundle but didn't add Reason Lite Rack as I already have Reason 11):

    https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/39-FX-Bundle/6527--StayInspired-Bundle

    Use the code STAYIN at checkout to get it for free.

    I tried that but you can’t get Reason with anything free. It was in the fine print but you have to spend $.

  • edited July 5

    The stayin bundle is pretty cool- I used the I love NY compressor on something last night- simple and punchy.

    The free reason rack is pretty “lite.” I got iris for $10 and got the reason rack for free, then saw it didn’t have much in it. If someone wants my serial for it PM me, I won’t be using it. I didn’t register it so it shouldn’t be a problem.

  • edited July 30

    1 more day to go on this offer. I just went for it as MSuperLooper was on sale for £15.95 (from £83.00). I wanted an overdubbing audio looper for Bitwig, tried the demo and got instant accidentally inspiring results recording from my mic. So far so good. It's got a bad review on KVR because the effects are extra, but I personally didn't want it for the effects, so no problem there.

    On the free (off) topic, also been playing with MPC Beats from Akai, this is also quite something for nothing. Works both standalone and as a plugin. It's just occurred to me that MSuperLooper could work really well as an audio looper within. Yet to play with Reason Lite, but Subtractor is an old friend I look forward to tweaking.

  • Got the rack and a soundspot plugin for about thirty cents thanks to the virtual cash so it was worth it for me. Can’t wait til this promo is over so I can pick up vocalsynth2 and get the new bonus.

    This is a pretty dope marketing scheme they got. Sometimes you buy something just for the bonus lol.

Sign In or Register to comment.