Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini Audio MEGA SUMMER SALE (desktop & iOS)

124»

Comments

• In the UK we have a thing called ‘Sports Personality of the Year’.
    I’m sure other countries have similar.
    It is meant to be awarded to the individual who has has the most significant sporting success(es) that year, but the attitude of the individual in how they have dealt with their success is usually what determines who wins the award.

If we had ‘Audiobus Forum Developers Personality of the Year’ I think @And_Nembrini would be one of those most likely to win.

• edited July 2020

My wife is a redhead and my son’s hair is getting more red every day. So the bikini ad makes me want to do two things: buy more Nembrini products and kiss my wife.

@And_Nembrini For my taste and my gear, the PSA1000 with “loop vitalizer” preset is absolutely my favorite Bass guitar sound on iOS right now. Fender P-Bass, Apogee Jam+, PSA1000 “loop vitalizer” preset with tiny tweaks, and basta! It’s absolute gold. Overall an excellent preamp, amp, saturator with so many different uses for guitar, bass, synths, vocals etc...

I also feel compelled to fanboy some more after playing guitar for hours. On the Cali Reverb the harmonic furriness of the overtones is voiced perfectly, Les Paul with aggressive settings on the amp is uncanny Badmotorfinger and Superunknown. And as many have said the crystal clean reverb channel is one of the most beautiful and recordable guitar sounds currently on iOS.

It’s hard to pick a favorite of the amps, but it’s a rare achievement that all of them have a real voluminous presence, analog tube color, and real behavior. The Sound Master is a wild one with easily dialable vintage tone, brittle crunch, proper sag, and extreme presence. Single notes sound wrapped in golden harmonic tube. Mrh 810 is truly arena sized Marshall, with a compelling clean channel and a real classic krrrraaanng in the church, might be my favorite. 8180 surprisingly transparent clean, and the lead channel is voiced perfectly, might be the most balanced of the amps. Bst100 uniquely cold moody sound, with a mellow voiced low e string that records well. Very interesting amp. They all sound like stage amps, not digital copies. It’s inspiring.

• Wow! Exquisitely detailed descriptions, JRS!

Perhaps there is a side gig in your future creating app descriptions for upcoming Nembrini offerings!

If I hadn't already purchased them all, (thank you Andrea!) I would certainly purchase them after reading that!

Do Nembrini a huge favor and contribute these reviews to the App Store for each of these excellent apps.

• @SNystrom will do! Combing through some Overloud now for a change of scenery. I guess you’re right, reading App Store reviews has caused me to buy many many apps.

• Yes!

I find it totally amazing how many great apps that forum members rave about here have so few reviews.

Perhaps it should be a subject of a future thread.

I know that I'm the first to admit there are probably a dozen or more apps I adore that I have never rated on the App Store, and that's not fair to the developers who put their heart and soul into creating incredible products for us that are ultimately ignored due to our lack of action.

• @SNystrom said:
    +1!

+1, yes, Andrea is really an excellent representative for Nembrini! His presence on these forums serves to highlight even further what we already knew to be an outstanding product.

• @DSCB57 said:

@SNystrom said:
    +1!

+1, yes, Andrea is really an excellent representative for Nembrini! His presence on these forums serves to highlight even further what we already knew to be an outstanding product.

I discovered @NembriniAudio thanks to this forum, and it was a game changer.
    I PM @And_Nembrini several times and she always answered to my (silly?) questions with great patience and professionalism. So +1000 for me, I decided to write my first post because of this.