Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini Audio MEGA SUMMER SALE (desktop & iOS)

Comments

• Bought most on iOS except for the 8180
    And then I dipped into the desktop and picked up the PSA1000 bundle and the Delay since I liked them so much on iOS!

• Great sale, I picked up the new Fender, then with the money saved I bought the BST100, Fuzz, and Guitar EQ. Score!

• @marmakin said:
    IMO I found the nicest clean to be on the BST100 but the Cali was a close second. Totally different, glad I have both. The only one I skipped was the 8180 because I’m only interested in clean to mid gain sounds and I got the impression that was the least flexible for those sounds.

Nembrini are one of the only company that took the time to model the rhythm channel of the 5150. Most 5150 sim only model the lead channel.

The rhythm channel does anything from clean to mid gain Van Halen sound. It sounds great.

The lead channel was made famous by metal bands.

• @marmakin said:
    IMO I found the nicest clean to be on the BST100 but the Cali was a close second. Totally different, glad I have both. The only one I skipped was the 8180 because I’m only interested in clean to mid gain sounds and I got the impression that was the least flexible for those sounds.

That’s interesting to hear as I read much more about how much the Cali is loved, I’ll give the BST a bit more attention when I have another little test later on... thanks 👍

• @echoopera said:
    Hey everybody. I may be asking a dumb question, but are these cool effects best suited for Guitar Players? Or will they benefit synths also?

If so, which ones are best for synths for the kind of down tempo ambient music i play?

Thanks!

I’ve just picked up Delay 3000 and The Boss for use on synths and drums, I already have the plugs which were free earlier this year - PSA1000Jr and some stomps.

All have mojo imho, Delay is perfectly suitable on any source and has its own particular sound and feature set. I was getting good results on synths and drum machines with both PSA and The Boss on Friday night, of course the same general effect, preamp, but not the same tone - having decided that PSA would get use I decided to jump in on The Boss to support Nembrini.

• @echoopera If you go to the Nembrini site, there are a number of audio clips provided for each product. The have examples of their delays and other effects being used with drums and synths. Check it out:

https://www.nembriniaudio.com/collections/all

• I keep listening to the Nembrini apps and I can’t decide which one to get.

Maybe could someone please tell me which of the apps would be best to achieve this sound here:

• @Krupa said:

@marmakin said:

That’s interesting to hear as I read much more about how much the Cali is loved, I’ll give the BST a bit more attention when I have another little test later on... thanks 👍

Try it with the bright switch turned off 👍

• @ecou said:

@marmakin said:

Nembrini are one of the only company that took the time to model the rhythm channel of the 5150. Most 5150 sim only model the lead channel.

The rhythm channel does anything from clean to mid gain Van Halen sound. It sounds great.

The lead channel was made famous by metal bands.

Thanks for the info. I thought I had managed to save $10 😂

• @marmakin said:
    I thought I had managed to save $10 😂

I bought the new amp for $10 but ended spending $25 so far...

• Can anyone explain why I just received a notification by email from Nembrini that all their iOS amps are on offer for the summer sale at up to 50% off, but when I go to the Spanish app store everything is still the normal price?
    MEGA Summer Sale 75% OFF all desktop products
    up to 50% OFF all iOS Apps
    (offer valid until July 19 11:59PM CEST) is what it says, so I know I am within that timeline. I don’t get it, is the offer only for the USA, and if so, why send emails to EU destinations?

• That seems rather odd.

Nembrini is based in Italy, so I would imagine you should be receiving the discounted prices.

@And_Nembrini are you aware of this issue?

• @DSCB57 said:
    Can anyone explain why I just received a notification by email from Nembrini that all their iOS amps are on offer for the summer sale at up to 50% off, but when I go to the Spanish app store everything is still the normal price?
    (offer valid until July 19 11:59PM CEST) is what it says, so I know I am within that timeline. I don’t get it, is the offer only for the USA, and if so, why send emails to EU destinations?

Doesn’t Spain have a guitar amp sim tax? I thought I read that on Apple news- they wanted to encourage the use of real amps. 😁

• @DSCB57 said:
    Can anyone explain why I just received a notification by email from Nembrini that all their iOS amps are on offer for the summer sale at up to 50% off, but when I go to the Spanish app store everything is still the normal price?

Thanks for letting me know. The sale is worldwide. Is the issue related to every product?

• @And_Nembrini said:
    Thanks for letting me know. The sale is worldwide. Is the issue related to every product?

To be honest I don’t know what the un-discounted prices are, since neither the iOS version nor pricing are available on the Nembrini website. But since the amp models on iOS platform have always been priced at 10,99€, I’m assuming that the price is not discounted by 50% as advertised? Perhaps you can clarify?
    I suggest that you adjust the content on your website so that a clear distinction is made between the products on the desktop and iOS platform - clearly showing the pricing for each of them - separately. The present way your products are presented is not at all clear, and can lead to confusion, since only the desktop products appear with original and discounted prices.
    Similarly, there is no indication on the Appstore that any of the Nembrini products are being offered at discounted prices, as can be seen from these screenshots taken just now:

content on your w
    e
    b

• Been testing all the amps on desktop the last few days and coming to the regrettable decision that I’ll probably get them all 🤣

The more I play with them the more i find I can get different sounds, almost eliminated the Cali until I found a sweet spot yesterday... At least I’ve got more days to keep trying :)

• Those look like the sale prices to me, maybe someone can confirm. In IOS Apple doesn’t display the regular price and the sale price only the current price, it’s not Nembrini’s fault.

• @Krupa said:
    Been testing all the amps on desktop the last few days and coming to the regrettable decision that I’ll probably get them all 🤣

The more I play with them the more i find I can get different sounds, almost eliminated the Cali until I found a sweet spot yesterday... At least I’ve got more days to keep trying :)

Desktop vs iOS. Do they differ much in sound quality?

• @DSCB57, your screenshots show the sale prices.

• @ecou said:

@Krupa said:
    Been testing all the amps on desktop the last few days and coming to the regrettable decision that I’ll probably get them all 🤣

No idea actually as haven’t dropped the bucks on any yet, I’m presuming (hoping?) that they’re more or less identical 😬

• @ecou said:

@Krupa said:

From what I’ve read from others, the desktop apps allow you to change mic positions which isn’t available on iOS. I gather that’s the main, if not only difference but don’t quote me. 🤪

• Since we seem to have established that the Appstore prices are in fact the discounted prices, it might be time for me to pull the trigger on a couple. But first.....

Can any of you who own all or most of the Nembrini amp models for the iOS platform tell me which of them excels most at the low gain Dumble LC/RF type tone, and the higher gain 90’s Fusion guitar tone of players like Scott Henderson (early Tribal Tech/Zawinul Syndicate/Elektric Band)? I suppose I am describing the Suhr Badger for the latter, although some might describe it as a Marshall derived tone. I heard Alan Hinds getting both of the tones I am looking for out of a Suhr Badger, so hence my reference to that amp in particular.
    If it helps, my guitar is a superStrat with HSH configuration.

• @Lil_Stu07 said:

@ecou said:

@Krupa said:

From what I’ve read from others, the desktop apps allow you to change mic positions which isn’t available on iOS. I gather that’s the main, if not only difference but don’t quote me. 🤪

I am aware of that. But I am really looking for opinion on sound quality.

I really hope the upcoming cab sim from Nembrini will give us those multi mic option.

• Starting to warm to the idea of only getting the sound master (which I’ve already bought, just get sucked into playing every time I fire it up) and the bst100 as I seem to be able to get most of the way to the others from that, at least to my unsubtle ears anyway... maybe the heavy heavy but still clear tones of the 8180 are totally unique, but still got time to play on desktop :)

• Hurry up folks...

• What amazes me is the fullness and analog presence of these amp sims and fx and their responsiveness to my playing. I’m using a 1957 black beauty as well as a new P-Bass with an Apogee Jam Plus, I’ve owned amp heads from Mesa Boogie, Music Man, and Fender, and this is just my experience. All the Nembrinis have been extremely stable for me. Sound wise I found that learning how to tame the input/output levels on the amp and rack and letting the master volume on each channel do the talking is the best path. That way you don’t get any inauthentic distorted flatulence.

Crystal Clean Rev preset on the Cali Reverb reminds me of my old Trem-O-Verb I used to play 20 years ago. This is one of the best guitar sounds on iOS period!

After figuring out the input/output levels on the Mrh810, I am in love with it! Took a day or two to dial in. It’s a gem.

Sound Master and Bst100 are both so colorful with very unique and specific personalities. Playing around with the cabs can make a big difference. Still dialing these in but was able to lay down a rhythm track with both of them.

8180 might actually be the most balanced of all their amps. Pleasant surprise. Got it on the sale with Sound Master and zero regrets.

But... the biggest surprise is the PSA1000 on my P-Bass! This is probably the best tone sculptor available on iOS for bass. Yes it can do so many other things, but on my bass it’s just insane. Liquid beautiful and full and so recordable!

Also Delay3000 is a total winner, and the FX bundle is an asset. Don’t even hesitate. Personally I would much rather pay for one or two sims of the highest quality with the best tone instead of an app with 200 mediocre sims. I never could get past the fake over-processed unresponsiveness and signal loss of guitar sims on GB, Deplike, Bias, Amplitube. Never tried Tonestack. I do like the sound quality of GE Labs a lot, and the GS Vintage Clean AUv3 is awesome. Also FAC Chorus does magic to the tone of my guitar and bass. Of course the FF and TB plugins are great for guitar and bass. But when it comes to the actual source the magic after the input, it’s Nembrini! Well done ragazzi!

• too much candy cant pick just one

• I’m having the same trouble, been trying to avoid the Pokemon syndrome but getting tricky gate closes :D

• I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the amount + variations of tones within each amp.. they all have great clean sounds.. all different but all very usable.. I see them as more of a moody choice than even a sound choice.. pick one + start playing + it will influence your note choice, pickup choice etc.. all good + all inspiring.. 😎

• Was the FX bundle “turned off” for this sale? I don’t have an option anymore to buy the bundle