Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sampling is fun

2»

Comments

• @Hyatha said:

@AudioGus said:

>

So you sampling with Youtube, any other websites source for sampling?

This app will only work with Youtube.

• edited June 2020

@arktek said:
    @AudioGus nice job. BM3 is a land of inspiration. Quick questions: You mentioned Player Extreme...does that app allow you to download full YT vids and save them? Are you using the free version or the Pro?

Hmm, I think I am using the Pro version as at one time they had the old ‘leave a five star review to get the pro version for free’.

But yes, I can download whole videos with it. Every now and then youtube changes something on their end which disables a bunch of these downloaders but over the years have found this app super quick to update and rectify the situation when that happens. I mostly use it now for when I want a vocal track to play with as I decided to get Youtube Premium which allows for downloading / offline viewing and listening.

• The most fun I have had after a decade on iOS is Koala sampler. There’s something about it esp sampling using iOS screen recording then chopping, effecting resampling combining and playing the pads. Not only is it fun but I’m happier with many of the results v grid based apps

• @AudioGus thanks for the info. I've been wondering if the Premium payment for YouTube might be the better way to go in the long run. If only just to remove the ads out of awkward places and yes, the downloading aspect would be handy too. View some longer vids without being connected to the big energy vacuum of the net.