Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

*NEW* Nembrini Audio Sound-Master Custom Guitar Amplifier iOS

123457»

Comments

• edited July 2020

@SNystrom said:
    I kinda thought so! 😊

How is that working for you, @jassy????

I haven't spent much time with Sound Master yet, but am planning a deep-dive over the long 4th of July weekend here.

I thought the tip of turning-down the input in the rack mode of the amp was an excellent tip to get more light tone headroom in the clean channel.

The tip of turning down the input knob is essential if you want a really clean sound no matter how hard you hit the strings, I need it in many situations. To make it I need to lower also the volume knob under 2 and the output to 12. But yeah you can get a magnificient clean sound. Beatitul with humbuckers (Godin LGX) or sharp twangy with single coil (am Tele). Not tried with other of my guitars but I play mainly with semiacoustic and I suspect they wil not work that well, maybe when Nembrini get out a classic Fender amp...
    Another thing I discovered is that it seems to be conceived to work with single coil pu, with my am tele there is not muddy sound when i get in more gain fields, but a wild twang that turns in a raw distortion. Its not like a polished, spongy and creammy sound (which I tend to like more) but an agressive and ferocius one, very raw.
    Maybe not my preference but musical and interesting in some ways, ymmv of course.

• Before I install iLok just to try the demo, does this work on M1 Macs?

• @mistercharlie said:
    Before I install iLok just to try the demo, does this work on M1 Macs?

ILok itself is not Apple Silicon native, but the demo works.