Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

*NEW* Nembrini Audio Sound-Master Custom Guitar Amplifier iOS

Comments

• @TheVimFuego said:

@And_Nembrini said:
    “The Fender Tone-Master is a 100 W custom shop designed by Bruce Zinky in the mid 90's.
    It does not follow the construction scheme of the classic Fender amps and does not have their characteristic sound, at least in part.
    It has a lot of headroom, especially in the clean channel, and can provide almost any type of sound from the cleanest and crispest tones to the heaviest ones. It is very bright, open sound and has almost no compression.
    To my ears the right combination is a neck pickup and a cabinet with a pair of V30s loaded.
    Personally, I also use the tone of my guitar a lot, to appreciate any nuance of its brilliant sparkling tones. It is very sensitive to the touch and, like most guitars of the same brand, it is not that easy to dominate. He doesn't forgive much, it's a good way to improve our skills.”

Guess who said that?

Jimmy Page?

• @And_Nembrini said:
    “The Fender Tone-Master is a 100 W custom shop designed by Bruce Zinky in the mid 90's.
    It does not follow the construction scheme of the classic Fender amps and does not have their characteristic sound, at least in part.
    It has a lot of headroom, especially in the clean channel, and can provide almost any type of sound from the cleanest and crispest tones to the heaviest ones. It is very bright, open sound and has almost no compression.
    To my ears the right combination is a neck pickup and a cabinet with a pair of V30s loaded.
    Personally, I also use the tone of my guitar a lot, to appreciate any nuance of its brilliant sparkling tones. It is very sensitive to the touch and, like most guitars of the same brand, it is not that easy to dominate. He doesn't forgive much, it's a good way to improve our skills.”

Guess who said that?

Richie Sambora?

• @And_Nembrini said:

Guess who said that?

Joe Bonamassa?

• Fender Product Marketing ;)

• @And_Nembrini said:

Guess who said that?

Hendrix?

• Leo Fender ? 😂

• wimwim
    edited July 2020

Vladimir Putin?

• Pete Townshend?

Robin Trower?

Seymour Duncan?

Andrea from Nembrini?

• Tom Petty.

• Kirk Hammett!

• I am much happier with the amp with my specific guitar after putting the Nembrini acoustic equalizer with the "reduce mud" preset after it. I'm blown away by how nice this pairing makes my guitar sound! And this is the first time I'm really happy with the humbucker-single pairing on this guitar in a clean amp setting instead of monster overdrive.

• edited July 2020

@fprintf said:
    I am much happier with the amp with my specific guitar after putting the Nembrini acoustic equalizer with the "reduce mud" preset after it. I'm blown away by how nice this pairing makes my guitar sound! And this is the first time I'm really happy with the humbucker-single pairing on this guitar in a clean amp setting instead of monster overdrive.

Try mixing mud remover and Brithen up. Worked wounded on my 7 strings metal guitar.

• @SNystrom said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@And_Nembrini said:

Guess who said that?

Jimmy Page?

Niet 😝

• @JRSIV said:
    Pete Townshend?

Robin Trower?

Seymour Duncan?

Andrea from Nembrini?

You win!

• @fprintf said:
    I am much happier with the amp with my specific guitar after putting the Nembrini acoustic equalizer with the "reduce mud" preset after it. I'm blown away by how nice this pairing makes my guitar sound! And this is the first time I'm really happy with the humbucker-single pairing on this guitar in a clean amp setting instead of monster overdrive.

Is this using the guitar equalizer app?

• @And_Nembrini said:

@JRSIV said:
    Pete Townshend?

Robin Trower?

Seymour Duncan?

Andrea from Nembrini?

You win!

So, which one was it????

• @fprintf said:

While Im loving very much the cleans of this amp (so lush and beatiful), the low/medium gain stages sound to me very muddy, I dont find that spongy and creamy sound at all and in special in the 3 lower strings the sound tends to be very "frypan" its a strange amp this one.
    In the other side its strange that the gainy sounds are better with my neck pickup (humbuckers), just the opposite that in may other amps and gain situations.
    I searched for that "Nembrini acoustic equalizer" you mention but I dont find that in the store.

• I believe @fprintf was referring to the Nembrini guitar equalizer. It features a setting on it called "Reduce Mud."

Analog Rack Guitar Equalizer by Nembrini Audio
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/analog-rack-guitar-equalizer/id1497464815

• @SNystrom said:
    I believe @fprintf was referring to the Nembrini guitar equalizer. It features a setting on it called "Reduce Mud."

That's the one! I knew it had "mud" in the name somewhere.

• @jassy said:
    I searched for that "Nembrini acoustic equalizer" you mention but I dont find that in the store.

Ah, try Analog Rack Guitar Equalizer instead. Sorry I mixed up acoustic and Analog! :blush:

• I kinda thought so! 😊

How is that working for you, @jassy????

I haven't spent much time with Sound Master yet, but am planning a deep-dive over the long 4th of July weekend here.

I thought the tip of turning-down the input in the rack mode of the amp was an excellent tip to get more light tone headroom in the clean channel.

• @SNystrom said:
    I believe @fprintf was referring to the Nembrini guitar equalizer. It features a setting on it called "Reduce Mud."

Ok, thanks

• This is the Clean sound I’m after with plenty of headroom. I’ve no idea what was being used here and I certainly haven’t got Stevies touch and control but if you can get me into this ballpark forget intro prices I’m buying it!

• edited July 2020

@SNystrom said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@JRSIV said:
    Pete Townshend?

Robin Trower?

Seymour Duncan?

Andrea from Nembrini?

You win!

So, which one was it????

Me 🤪

• @kin said:

This is the Clean sound I’m after with plenty of headroom. I’ve no idea what was being used here and I certainly haven’t got Stevies touch and control but if you can get me into this ballpark forget intro prices I’m buying it!

Easy:

• @And_Nembrini said:

@SNystrom said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@JRSIV said:
    Pete Townshend?

Robin Trower?

Seymour Duncan?

Andrea from Nembrini?

You win!

So, which one was it????

Me 🤪

Lol...well you are a wise man my friend. You're quote is spot on, I have been loving playing through the Sound-Master with my main Strat loaded with Fender Vintage Noiseless pups but mainly just using the neck pickup through some good IR cabs using Impulsation (which I think is still on sale, the best IR loader/convolution reverb on iOS in my opinion) the whole Hendrix clean tone to some very cool Brownie overdrive is all easily attainable.

• @And_Nembrini yeah, that looks about right, shouldn’t be too difficult, if you can knock that up by next Tuesday I’d appreciate it! 😃

• @JRSIV, yes, Impulssation still is on sale ($6.99) until July 9th:

IMPULSation by MIDIculous LLC
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/impulsation/id1469723900

• @kin said:
    @And_Nembrini yeah, that looks about right, shouldn’t be too difficult, if you can knock that up by next Tuesday I’d appreciate it! 😃

certainly, even earlier 😜