Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

*NEW* Nembrini Audio Sound-Master Custom Guitar Amplifier iOS

Comments

• Thanks guys. Your support is really worth a lot for us.

• Has anyone used these iOS amp sims through a FRFR set up live, Nembrini in particular? Example Yamaha DBR 15 etc

• 5 star reviews left on a few of the apps. While I was at it I went and gave 5 stars to a few others of my favorites (TouchScaper, GeoShred, AUM, Audiobus, Tonestack, Roxsyn, Loopy HD). I need to get better at doing that!

• @And_Nembrini - how bout a bass amp release? a version of a classic Ampeg or Mesa Boogie 400+ would be awesome, can't let the guitarists have all the fun....

• After a morning of tweaking, I revised my previous opinion. This thing has awesome Fender tones , but I personally dislike the presets, wish I could delete them :) Very responsive amp, and with several guitars I can dial something in rapidly now. Sounds great.

• edited July 2020

@thumbslapper said:
    @And_Nembrini - how bout a bass amp release? a version of a classic Ampeg or Mesa Boogie 400+ would be awesome, can't let the guitarists have all the fun....

Some bass amps are in the pipeline. Not sure atm but probably the first could be a true milestone such the Gepma RV-TVS

In the meantime you could try our PSA-1000 jr. it’s great on bass.

• @And_Nembrini said:
    “The Fender Tone-Master is a 100 W custom shop designed by Bruce Zinky in the mid 90's.
    It does not follow the construction scheme of the classic Fender amps and does not have their characteristic sound, at least in part.
    It has a lot of headroom, especially in the clean channel, and can provide almost any type of sound from the cleanest and crispest tones to the heaviest ones. It is very bright, open sound and has almost no compression.
    To my ears the right combination is a neck pickup and a cabinet with a pair of V30s loaded.
    Personally, I also use the tone of my guitar a lot, to appreciate any nuance of its brilliant sparkling tones. It is very sensitive to the touch and, like most guitars of the same brand, it is not that easy to dominate. He doesn't forgive much, it's a good way to improve our skills.”

Guess who said that?

Dave Grohl???

• @And_Nembrini said:

@thumbslapper said:
    @And_Nembrini - how bout a bass amp release? a version of a classic Ampeg or Mesa Boogie 400+ would be awesome, can't let the guitarists have all the fun....

Some bass amps are in the pipeline. Not sure atm but probably the first could be a true milestone such the Gepma RV-TVS

I never heard of that bass amp. When I search in google I get a bunch of RV’s link.

• @ecou said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@thumbslapper said:

I never heard of that bass amp. When I search in google I get a bunch of RV’s link.

!xim eht ni doog sdnuos syawla taht cissalc a sti ,spma gepmA eht evol I

in the meantime i'll try the psa-1kjr, thx!

(one of the best things about your amps is the low cpu usage along with the great sound)

• @And_Nembrini said:

@thumbslapper said:

Ah, yes.. the famous Gepma TVS.. that is a classic.. 8x10 cab? 1x15? 1x18? I’d love to hear your take on it.. I’m sure it would be outstanding..

• @SNystrom said:

@And_Nembrini said:
    “The Fender Tone-Master is a 100 W custom shop designed by Bruce Zinky in the mid 90's.
    It does not follow the construction scheme of the classic Fender amps and does not have their characteristic sound, at least in part.
    It has a lot of headroom, especially in the clean channel, and can provide almost any type of sound from the cleanest and crispest tones to the heaviest ones. It is very bright, open sound and has almost no compression.
    To my ears the right combination is a neck pickup and a cabinet with a pair of V30s loaded.
    Personally, I also use the tone of my guitar a lot, to appreciate any nuance of its brilliant sparkling tones. It is very sensitive to the touch and, like most guitars of the same brand, it is not that easy to dominate. He doesn't forgive much, it's a good way to improve our skills.”

Guess who said that?

Dave Grohl???

Nope! 🤗

• @ecou said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@thumbslapper said:

Maybe you should search for it in elgoog 🙃

• @royor said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@thumbslapper said:

Ah, yes.. the famous Gepma TVS.. that is a classic.. 8x10 cab? 1x15? 1x18? I’d love to hear your take on it.. I’m sure it would be outstanding..

Ampeg that I know. Lol How did they come up with that name?

• Never mind it Ampeg backward . Duh.

• @royor said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@thumbslapper said:

no, its 10 x 8" cabinet, and you haven't felt your chest move until you hear the mythic 18 x 1" subwoofer.

(oh wait thats the Phil Jones cabinet nm)

• @And_Nembrini said:

Guess who said that?

Jeff Beck? Jimmy Page?

• Holy shit, the current sale prices are the sweet spot for me. I picked up all remaining amps i didn’t have yet. I love how all these amps have a very unique character. It really covers a very wide spectrum of tone. Loving all these Nembrini amps.

• @thumbslapper said:

@royor said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@thumbslapper said:

no, its 10 x 8" cabinet, and you haven't felt your chest move until you hear the mythic 18 x 1" subwoofer.

(oh wait thats the Phil Jones cabinet nm)

Ok.. I’m not familiar with Phil Jones + thought you were totally kidding about the 18x1 sub.. went on elgoog and then found this..

What is that? 9x? with ports or baffles? That’s just.. C-r-a-z-y..

• @And_Nembrini said:

@thumbslapper said:

Wonderful

• Thank you very much for this nice amp, I like the clean sound.

Is there any chance to get the gain setting of the clean channel a bit more precise especially in the first 3 steps?

I know it‘s usual on Fender Amps to drive into distortion after setting gain to 2 1/2 or above 😃
    but dialing a gain knob on a small area of a touch panel could be an pain.

Thank you very much,
    Goetz

• @TracerY said:
    Thank you very much for this nice amp, I like the clean sound.

Is there any chance to get the gain setting of the clean channel a bit more precise especially in the first 3 steps?

I know it‘s usual on Fender Amps to drive into distortion after setting gain to 2 1/2 or above 😃

Thank you very much,
    Goetz

+1. The clean channel should be clean up until at least 5. Don’t see the point I having a clean channel that gets dirty v early and also having a dirty channel. Most Fender amps don’t start to break up till at least 5, although the Tone Master may be different.

• @JRSIV said:

@And_Nembrini said:

Guess who said that?

Jeff Beck? Jimmy Page?

No. No. 😏

• edited July 2020

@TimRussell said:

@TracerY said:

Thank you very much,
    Goetz

+1. The clean channel should be clean up until at least 5. Don’t see the point I having a clean channel that gets dirty v early and also having a dirty channel. Most Fender amps don’t start to break up till at least 5, although the Tone Master may be different.

We replicated the original behavior of this head or, at least, we tried to do so. That’s the way it works 🤷🏻‍♂️
    For a smoother control of the saturation try to turn down the input knob in the rack section, this will give you more headroom. Same thing with the audio interface.

• Good tip, thanks

• @And_Nembrini said:

@TimRussell said:

@TracerY said:

Thank you very much,
    Goetz

We replicated the original behavior of this head or, at least, we tried to do so. That’s the way it works 🤷🏻‍♂️
    For a smoother control of the saturation try to turn down the input knob in the rack section, this will give you more headroom. Same thing with the audio interface.

I have several Nembrini amps and effects... but waiting for a clean amp long time, which mainly means a Fender one, right?.
    Now this Fender showed, purchased inmediatelly and well it has really really beatiful clean sound, but I have to agree with what the others said, a bit more "clean zone" would have been very useful.
    Had and tried many Fender amps in my life and it was not that easy to go in to break zone, although never tried this one.
    Also, not all the typical Ipad/Iphone audiocards have input gain control (I use Sonicport) so the option to have a clean fat sound are limited, hope you can do something about that.
    Think about us, no metalheads, we are many also.

• @jassy said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@TimRussell said:

@TracerY said:

Thank you very much,
    Goetz

I have several Nembrini amps and effects... but waiting for a clean amp long time, which mainly means a Fender one, right?.
    Now this Fender showed, purchased inmediatelly and well it has really really beatiful clean sound, but I have to agree with what the others said, a bit more "clean zone" would have been very useful.
    Had and tried many Fender amps in my life and it was not that easy to go in to break zone, although never tried this one.
    Also, not all the typical Ipad/Iphone audiocards have input gain control (I use Sonicport) so the option to have a clean fat sound are limited, hope you can do something about that.

In many ways this one isn’t a classical Fender amp. If you look at who used it in the years, you will find many hard rock if not metal guitarists.
    I’m not a metalhead at all, I like the clean p/crunch tones a lot, and I agree with you about that, that’s why a great clean low powered amp is already in the work. This one is in the midway, but I can assure you can achieve really great clean and sparkling sound with it.
    If your interface hasn’t an input (or output) regulation, turn down the input knob in the rack section of the app and turn up the output knob to taste.
    For every other questions I’m here.
    Best
    Andrea

• @And_Nembrini said:

@jassy said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@TimRussell said:

@TracerY said:

Thank you very much,
    Goetz

In many ways this one isn’t a classical Fender amp. If you look at who used it in the years, you will find many hard rock if not metal guitarists.
    I’m not a metalhead at all, I like the clean p/crunch tones a lot, and I agree with you about that, that’s why a great clean low powered amp is already in the work. This one is in the midway, but I can assure you can achieve really great clean and sparkling sound with it.
    If your interface hasn’t an input (or output) regulation, turn down the input knob in the rack section of the app and turn up the output knob to taste.
    For every other questions I’m here.
    Best
    Andrea

Wow I was not aware about the function of that input knob, I though it was only for the cabinet-mic input section, but now that I discovered that its for the amp input signal I have a lot more control over the gain in the amp. Finally I can get CLEAN sounds without the risk of some break when pussed hard the strings (I play very dinamic) and I can avoid that break in the hard strokes that I always got, so never got a full clean sound.
    The good news is that I played with it and the clean sound of the MRH810 and the Sound Master are really amazing sweet and sparkling.
    Anyway I get a bit short of volume and need to put an compressor after the amp.

• @And_Nembrini said:

Guess who said that?

Vim Fuego?

• @TheVimFuego said:

@And_Nembrini said:

Guess who said that?

Vim Fuego?

Nada...😛

• @TheVimFuego said:

@And_Nembrini said:

Guess who said that?

Jimmy Page?