Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

*NEW* Nembrini Audio Sound-Master Custom Guitar Amplifier iOS

Comments

• They did mention a sale that will start 7/1 so maybe the price will change around midnight. Any midnighters out there with a price?

• It's coming up at the equivalent of about 10 dollars where I am, so it is definitely not Nembrini's fault.

• Just got it half price in South Korea.

• That makes sense ... it's July 1 there and still Jun 30 here.

• Welp, now it's back on the USA App Store at $19.99...

When you take a 30% profit per app from a developer, you'd think Apple could get it right... 🙄

• As far as I see all Nembrini’s apps are on sale!

• Where in the world are you, @Kranick?

And does the sale include BST100 and 8180???

• @SNystrom said:
    Where in the world are you, @Kranick?

That sounds so desperate! :joy:

• I hate The App Store, but love Nembrini!

• I guess I'll just wail away on my Cali Reverb until all the issue re cleared-up! 😊

• wimwim
    edited July 2020

It seems perfectly explainable to me. The sale is set to start July 1. In some parts of the world it’s July 1, in others it’s still June 30. The app was released worldwide at the same time. Most likely the effects of time zones on the sale start date weren’t fully considered.

I love to hate on the App Store as much as anyone else, but this ain’t a bug. It’s a temporary misunderstanding.

Go play with some other toys, and come back in the morning if it’s not on sale yet. :D ✌️

• @wim the voice of reason! 🙌🏻 😉

• @wim said:
    It seems perfectly explainable to me. The sale is set to start July 1. In some parts of the world it’s July 1, in others it’s still June 30. The app was released worldwide at the same time.

Go play with some other toys, and come back in the morning if it’s not on sale yet. :D ✌️

I guess I do have some audio and video files that need trimming sigh

• Sale on in 🇨🇦

• @gusgranite I guess that’s a Happy Canada day for us then.. 🇨🇦 Woott!

• edited July 2020

Bought, partly because I was one of those whining about no intro sale, and partly because I really like this emulation. Sounding really good, and there is something a bit different about this one. Not sure how to describe it but it seems a more earthy tone to me. Thanks for the intro price, thanks for auv3, thanks for a cool product I had never experienced before.

• Sale prices on US East Coast

• I picked up the PSA1000 and the Rack FX.

Killer!

• Damn!

Now I gotta go smash my piggy bank!

What an awesome sale!

• wimwim
    edited July 2020

All good here now too. B)

The link, since I don’t recall anyone posting it yet: https://apps.apple.com/app/sound-master-custom-tube/id1517828068

Off to further damage my ears...

• wimwim
    edited July 2020

Oh. This is a winner IMO. Every preset is way too much treble for me, but a simple high-shelf filter cure that without having to tweak every preset out of the box.

I will miss the Cali built-in reverb just a little, I think. But it’s worth it.

• @wim: you can always "spring" $14 for the Eventide reverb:

Spring Reverb by Eventide
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/spring-reverb/id1480037666

Or you could save a lil dough and demo the Nembrini reverb:

Analog Rack Reverb by Nembrini Audio
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/analog-rack-reverb/id1497464859

Or you could (if you're like me!) experiment with one of the 100 or so reverbs you already own! 🤗

Decisions...

• Wow! What an awesome day! Love Nembrini stuff! Everything is awesome!

• bought, love it.

• edited July 2020

Some tones for you. Hope you can hear the potential beside my playing ;)
    Love how the soundmaster reacts on how hard you dig in. Its so dynamic and what I love is ZERO latency. That’s blowing me away with every new Nembrini plugin. How do they do that. Its marvelous. Zero latency....

Oops its the atmosphere reverb not Blackhole.

• Wooly, Biting, Crunchy, Creamy, Crystalline.. so many flavours from this amp.. to me.. it’s a rhythm machine.. My Nashville Tele (Mex. w/ 3 pickups + 5 way switch) loved this thing! 2 hours straight - no extra fx or anything.. just guitar + amp + RockDM for some groovy inspiration.. my head is still buzzing.. 🤪

Once you dial in a tone for a certain pickup combo and then switch pickups.. Whoa! Look out.. this thing could take your head off.. 🙃 just like a real Fender amp.. you need to really pay attention to your pickup choice, volume of guitar, where you’re strumming (anywhere from behind the bridge saddles to actually strumming on the neck itself), how hard you’re playing.. you can get so many variations without changing any amp settings.. lovely stuff..

To play for 2 hours without wanting or needing even a simple reverb or delay, speaks volumes to me.. 🎸 Sound Master sounds great! Very happy to finally have this style of amp on my iPad..

@And_Nembrini @NembriniAudio - Thank you for bringing this to us.. it’s fantastic! 👏

• edited July 2020

Guilty! They record so well. Have them all running with a one-piece mahogany Gibson 1957 black beauty and a Gretsch short-scale bass into an Apogee Jam Plus. Viva Nembrini! @And_Nembrini @NembriniAudio

• I am excited to see how the Nembrini Sale will impact the AppStore haha

• I feel like I should get one of these amps but not sure which one, which one is warmest? (Brittle tones seem well covered by Stark, which I already have)