Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NuRack Auv3 FX Processor by 4Pockets.com

15678911»

Comments

• @wim said:

@GPinNYC said:
    I may have missed this answer if it was posted already so forgive me, what is the reason to buy any of the individual 4pockets effects if you own this? There are a couple of on sale this weekend so I’m asking Midi strummer included in this... is a different

The separate effects have more features generally. Strummer has way more features.

Here’s Slowmo inside NuRack

And here’s Slowmo standalone app with the extra built in FX

• It was someone at this forum that asked for a tuner, but I’m old and I can’t remember who - I had a word with the developer and he said it wasn’t the first time he’d been asked. Took him about 3 days. The man is amazing.

• Version 1.31 is out:

Added a new MIDI Modulation module that allows incoming MIDI notes to trigger an ADSR which can be used to modulate other components or synths using CC values.

This is useful for sending a modulation envelope to a destination synth using say CC1 etc.

• Version: 1.32 is out:

Added a new MIDI Remap module. This can be used to map MIDI CC values and MIDI Note On/Off values from one channel to another or from one value to another.
    Other minor bug fixes.

• Crazy that this app is still receiving feature updates for free. Bravo 4Pockets!