Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VIO Updated as AB effect

Update 2.1 allows it to be inserted as an effect in AB and works very well. You can get nice fluid morphing effects very similar to Alchemy.

Might well be worth another look if you've deleted it.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/vio/id595726666?mt=8

Comments

• Thanks. That's good to hear.

• I ran Cassini and AddictiveMiro though it this morning as an effects processor. Nice results especially with Cassini. It has troubles processing more than one "note" at a time, that is don't try to process a chord. It crackles and skips. I wouldn't expect any thing more than this because who can hit more than one note at a time singing unless you're a Tuvan throat singer.

• I tried it out on Arctic Keys earlier with an arp on hold and got no probs re crackles etc. I just tried with again using Addictive and Cassini chords and I got a tiny bit of breakup depending on the Vio preset chosen. No real issues though and certainly no more than Alchemy. I am using an Air.

• You are correct sir ( @thinds ) it does depend on the preset.

• Vio is designed for and works best with a monophonic source.