Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Enabling Ignore Broken?

wimwim
edited June 2020 in Support and Feedback

Hi @Michael - sorry to bother you, but is the "ignore" function broken or disabled? If I go to a profile and select to ignore someone, a dialog comes up that says:

Ignore?

Are you sue you want to ignore

There's no OK button, only an x to close the dialog. Closing it appears to cancel the action.

No biggie ... just curious. (Also posting to see if others see this too or if it's just me.)

Comments

• Just tried to ignore you. Same thing.

Bit of a relief, really.

• While you at it could we have an ‘ignore all’ option please?

• edited June 2020

I found out how to ignore but unfortunately it seems permanent
    You go to your profile, “edit profile” - then click on “ignore list”
    Type in the name you want to ignore.

It’ll ignore without anymore confirmations; but if you try to unignore, it’ll have the same buttonless confirmation dialog. Hope it’s fixed, I don’t want Wim on my shitlist. ;P

• I wish I could ignore myself sometimes.

• Don’t we all :)
    Hey, at least I can still see your messages if I uncollapse them.

• edited June 2020

Whilst on the subject @Michael, (another one I wanted to report for a while) is:

Can't un-ignore 'Deleted' user(s) - Just says: "Page not found" etc..

King

• @KING said:
    Whilst on the subject @Michael, (another one I wanted to report for a while) is:

King

I reported that back when we had only 5 ignore slots available. It seems the fix was increasing the ignore limit, so I don’t worry about it any more.

• Ah yep, fixed now. I was trying to hide the wall post controls, but couldn't be stuffed figuring it out myself so I copied-and-pasted from the Vanilla support forum and of course it was rubbish 😄

• edited June 2020

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@KING said:

King

I reported that back when we had only 5 ignore slots available. It seems the fix was increasing the ignore limit, so I don’t worry about it any more.

Cool..
    Yeah I asked Michael in a PM to increase the limit from 5 too (we must have asked on the same day..)

My ignore list is 38% full - I don't worry either, but who knows how quick things change..
    In a year or 2 or 3 we may have 100% FULL..
    Better it be fixed (bug) whilst doing other stuff in the same department (if it is fixed)..

King

• If it gets fixed upstream, I'll update it, but I'm not gonna go chasing that myself

• edited June 2020

@Michael said:
    If it gets fixed upstream, I'll update it, but I'm not gonna go chasing that myself

Yeah!

Hence the 'bug' mention.. that would be a Vanilla fix..

... or you could be talking about the original post too "There's no OK button, only an x to close the dialog. Closing it appears to cancel the action." ...

King

• Oh, no, I fixed the original "no ok button" thing - that was my own damn mistake 😄

But yeah, the other thing's a rabbit hole I don't really have the time to jump down

• wimwim
    edited June 2020

Thanks @Michael -fixed. :)

For me the ignore feature is about restraining myself from responding to people who set me off, not about restraining others. (i.e. lack of self control on my part)

If I ever need to block more than five people, then the thing that needs to be fixed is me, not some forum software. :D

• edited June 2020

Cool..

Hehe, Well, the same could be said even blocking 1. ha

"Every man do his ting a likkle way different" - Song

People have different needs and requirements!

What a world

King

• edited June 2020

@Michael said:
    Oh, no, I fixed the original "no ok button" thing - that was my own damn mistake 😄

But yeah, the other thing's a rabbit hole I don't really have the time to jump down

I get ya!

This why I don't usually ask questions on the forum but in pm's.

It can get so twisty.. ha

But, you don't know - if you don't ask..

Peace out

King

• @wim said:

If I ever need to block more than five people, then the thing that needs to be fixed is me, not some forum software. :D

You may never read this if you’ve ignored me, but—nicely put.

• edited June 2020

Hahahah..

Bless up - one and all..

King

• wimwim
    edited June 2020

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@wim said:

Nah. You are definitely not on the ignore list. I enjoy making annoying smart-ass replies to you too much. (which I can freely do knowing you can block me any time!) :D

• Is this the new app sales thread?

• @KING said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@KING said:

King

Cool..
    Yeah I asked Michael in a PM to increase the limit from 5 too (we must have asked on the same day..)

My ignore list is 38% full - I don't worry either, but who knows how quick things change..
    In a year or 2 or 3 we may have 100% FULL..
    Better it be fixed (bug) whilst doing other stuff in the same department (if it is fixed)..

King

I don’t think I asked for the limit increase, that was probably just you. :)

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@wim said:

If I need fixing I’m just going to wait for an update...

• edited June 2020

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@wim said:

If I need fixing I’m just going to wait for an update...

Think there is an update in the appstore ready to go.. ha

"Live and let live"

Do yuh ting..

One Love peeps!

King

Added: People please remember:
    There are people on the forum (and elsewhere) with all types of abilities.
    And the same is true for 'disabilities'.
    Disabilities: many of which can not be fixed so easily (if ever)!
    Some would never want it 'fixed'.
    (The above ^ is not a declaration, more of an observation.)