Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TUTORIAL - Recording Multi-Samples in Zenbeats SampleVerse

How to record multi-samples into Zenbeats SampleVerse!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Intesall

Comments

• Thanks @anickt Great video!!!!!

• @onerez said:
    Thanks @anickt Great video!!!!!

Thanks! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ

• Another great tutorial @anickt!

• I suppose it's possible to put an AUv3 and sample that one as well since another track is used as the source for Sample Verse?

• @Sawiton said:
    Another great tutorial @anickt!

Thanks!

• @Samu said:
    I suppose it's possible to put an AUv3 and sample that one as well since another track is used as the source for Sample Verse?

No. The audio track is just for monitoring input. It’s being fed from the external source, in this case an iPad running iM1. Could be a mic or hardware synth. The only way to import multi-samples at this time is SFZ files. I have better luck just running SF2’s in bs-16i. I expect this will change.

• Your canon continues its expansion Sir :)

• Nicely done video as always @anickt!

Boy, it sure would be nice though if Zenbeats ever gets Audiobus (and thus IAA) audio input and output ability. Stringing two devices together just to record isn't ideal.