Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Overloud thu demo

It is a long one,sorry for that.
Everything is done « live »...choosing the amp,tweaking it,playing,so...
My set-up is little bit different on this video.
I use an ipad with thu as a sound source,then i go into my apogee quartet,which goes into another ipad,loaded with aum and iconvolver.
This allows me to use an ir cab.
The app sounds really good this way,but there are still a few annoying bugs.
I hope they will fix it soon.
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

  • @flo26 said:
    I’ve bought the full pack,tested it intensively for the past two days,and finally asked for a refund.
    The app has an awful lot of UI glitches,some amps don’t even have pots on their front.
    It crashes a lot,and most importantly,the sound to my ears is really not that great.
    I’ve done a comparison with gen labs,and believe me or not,it is just....uncomparable😉.
    For me,it’s much too expensive for what it brings to the table.
    No regrets.
    Flo

  • McDMcD
    edited June 22

    I love the sound of this app... I hope they solve the AUv3 or even IAA issue to allow it to
    function in a DAW soon. Until then it's great as a standalone and DOES have a lot of cabinets to save the ipad-to-ipad connection unless you want to record or do extra signal processing. Run's great on an iPhone5s with headphones for example.

    How many of the TH-U Amps did you buy and demo here?

    They offer (as I recall):

    • A free collection of Amps with a couple FX'es
    • Funk/R&B - $18 clean to a little crunchy
    • Rock - $18 more into the metal zone
    • Everything - $109
    • and then ala carte Amp's at $4 each
  • edited June 22

    @Faland said:

    @flo26 said:
    I’ve bought the full pack,tested it intensively for the past two days,and finally asked for a refund.
    The app has an awful lot of UI glitches,some amps don’t even have pots on their front.
    It crashes a lot,and most importantly,the sound to my ears is really not that great.
    I’ve done a comparison with gen labs,and believe me or not,it is just....uncomparable😉.
    For me,it’s much too expensive for what it brings to the table.
    No regrets.
    Flo

    I’ve been refunded,but the app being on my ipad,i thought it could be cool trying to go deeper in the app.
    It was an interesting test.
    For me,ge labs is still superior,but overloud sounds good.
    Ir cab changed A LOT of things.
    Only stupid ones never change of point of view😉.
    When about you,you really have a lot of time to loose...I feel sorry for you.

  • Too bad, asking for a refund is very damaging for the developer and should be done only in extreme cases, not only because you don't like the application (but then keep it on your ipad).
    Only stupid people don't change their mind, true, and incorrect people don't become correct, apparently.

  • 🥰

  • @faland just give it a rest for once. Will you only be satisfied if Flo leaves again — and this time for good???🙄

  • @flo26 said:
    🥰

    you can put all the silly smilies you think, but keep an app that has been asked for a refund, and therefore has not paid off, is not much different from stealing.
    But, after all the mess you've come up with on Nembrini's insignificant bug, this behavior of yours doesn't surprise me at all. Keep up the good work.

  • Vigilante justice at work yet again!

    Trending now own the Audiobus Forum...

  • @Faland said:
    you can put all the silly smilies you think, but keep an app that has been asked for a refund, and therefore has not paid off, is not much different from stealing.

    Drop that baggage anytime, please. Give it a rest. We benefit from these demo's and
    don't need you harping to settle some old scores.

    This DEMO thread will sell more TH-U apps. It would be wise for OverLoud to give
    @flo26 a promo license fr the app.

  • @McD said:
    It would be wise for OverLoud to give
    @flo26 a promo license fr the app.

    If I was a developper of guitar oriented apps, I would defenetly pay to have @flo26 as my "master beta tester"... and I would pay him again to ask him to make a demo the day I would release the app. 👍🏻

    Back to the demo ; even if the sound is great, the 120€ asked are too much for me. First of all, I don't feel the need of having so many different amps and I prefer using FX apps in AUM or a DAW more than pedals inside an app, that's also why I've let Bias FX aside since I've installed MHR810 and CaliReverb.

  • @Gratouilli said:

    @McD said:
    It would be wise for OverLoud to give
    @flo26 a promo license fr the app.

    If I was a developper of guitar oriented apps, I would defenetly pay to have @flo26 as my "master beta tester"... and I would pay him again to ask him to make a demo the day I would release the app. 👍🏻

    Back to the demo ; even if the sound is great, the 120€ asked are too much for me. First of all, I don't feel the need of having so many different amps and I prefer using FX apps in AUM or a DAW more than pedals inside an app, that's also why I've let Bias FX aside since I've installed MHR810 and CaliReverb.

    Thanks a lot @Gratouilli .

  • @Faland said:
    Too bad, asking for a refund is very damaging for the developer and should be done only in extreme cases, not only because you don't like the application

    I think it's a good reason. There is no way to find out if an App is any good for you but to buy it. If they offer a demo it solves this problem. But no demo creates a whole world of reasons why an App might not be what you thought it was. Whose fault is that? The buyer for giving it a chance or the seller/developer for offering no demo. Who should pay the price for this? The person who gave the seller/developer the benefit of the doubt and chose to try a product based on limited information or the seller/developer that chose not to provide a demo? Feel free to disagree, I'm fine with that. This is just my personal opinion and I don't expect or care if anyone agrees.

  • edited June 23

    @Ailerom said:

    @Faland said:
    Too bad, asking for a refund is very damaging for the developer and should be done only in extreme cases, not only because you don't like the application

    I think it's a good reason. There is no way to find out if an App is any good for you but to buy it. If they offer a demo it solves this problem. But no demo creates a whole world of reasons why an App might not be what you thought it was. Whose fault is that? The buyer for giving it a chance or the seller/developer for offering no demo. Who should pay the price for this? The person who gave the seller/developer the benefit of the doubt and chose to try a product based on limited information or the seller/developer that chose not to provide a demo? Feel free to disagree, I'm fine with that. This is just my personal opinion and I don't expect or care if anyone agrees.

    Your point is fair, but actually, you can have this app for free with a few gears and 10 more if you register an account.
    Or you can try the whole package on the desktop (wise thing to do before spending over € 100 on an app, right?).
    In any case, it is a moral duty, or at least a correct behavior, to cancel an app after having requested and obtained a refund, don't you agree?
    Flo26 is a very good guitarist and I would like to be as capable as he is, but this does not authorize him to behave in this way.
    Or do not all the talks made on this same forum, on fairness and refunds, concern our friends? (and I'm not talking about you here). Incidentally there is a thread about that live just now:
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/39685/app-refunds/p1
    It seems I’m not so alone, after all...
    Cheers

  • @Faland said:
    In any case, it is a moral duty, or at least a correct behavior, to cancel an app after having requested and obtained a refund, don't you agree?

    Absolutely, no questions asked. If you get a refund, delete the app.

  • edited June 23

    Come on @Faland, aren't you tired of suspecting @flo26 to be a "bad person" ?

    What's wrong with the fact that he took part in the fact that Nembrini has fixed an obvious bug present in their apps ? (Even if you though that the bug wasn't that important…)

    What's allowing you to imply that he has no morality or no correct behavior ?… I do think (but I don't know if it is the real case) that flo26 has spent A LOT on guitar oriented apps.
    As soon as one appears on the AppStore, he posts a video or a thread here making me think that he has directly bought the whole package everytime.

    The demo related to this thread could be a real add for Overloud… so what… what about the fact that flo26 has kept the app (or forgotten to delete it immediately) and has come back to it to again decide to keep it or not… ? That doesn't make him a thief !
    I've also done this one time : with Kosmonaut. As a "delay FX addict", I bought it the second it dropped on the AppStore but was immediately disapointed and asked for a refund ; I didn't delete it immediately and came back to it a few days later… this confirmed the app wasn't for me so I actually deleted it ; but if I would have kept it, I would have repurchase it…
    What makes you think that flo26 will keep this app without purchasing it again if he decides to change his mind and use it more than GE Labs which is his go to at the moment ?… Nothing…

  • edited June 23

    Ok,let’s stop all this talking.
    I’d just like to clarify some things...
    I use ios since 2012,and this is my 2nd refund request.
    I’ve bought a lot of apps,a lot of good ones,some not so good.
    Even when apps were half finished,i’ve never asked for a refund.
    I sincerily thought that one you asked for a refund,the app did not work anymore.
    It may sound naive,but i really thought it worked this way’.
    I will delete the app,and will buy it again later,no problem with that,if it can make some of you happier.
    But,let me tell you @faland and co,that calling somebody a thief without even knowing the person is really not fair and really irrespectuous.
    Some people talk when they should play,and some people play when they should learn.
    Did i tell you i’m leaving this forum?
    Flo

  • @flo26 said:
    Ok,let’s stop all this talking.
    I’d just like to clarify some things...
    I use ios since 2012,and this is my 2nd refund request.
    I’ve bought a lot of apps,a lot of good ones,some not so good.
    Even when apps were half finished,i’ve never asked for a refund.
    I sincerily thought that one you asked for a refund,the app did not work anymore.
    It may sound naive,but i really thought it worked this way’.
    I will delete the app,and will buy it again later,no problem with that,if it can make some of you happier.
    But,let me tell you @faland and co,that calling somebody a thief without even knowing the person is really not fair and really irrespectuous.
    Some people talk when they should play,and some people play when they should learn.
    Did i tell you i’m leaving this forum?
    Flo

    👍🏻
    Back to the music ! 😃

  • Flo don’t go! Flo don’t go!

    In all honesty I have asked for refunds for apps, which continued to work on my device. I contacted the support about the issue and they said “feel free to keep using it.”

    With regard to the public accusations, I think we can show some more class than this. If you have an issue with someone it is better to do so privately.

  • Flo is a brilliant guitarist and has done a great deal for app developers and consumers alike with his demos.
    It would be a sad day if he were to leave the forum

    @mjcouche said:
    Flo don’t go! Flo don’t go!

    In all honesty I have asked for refunds for apps, which continued to work on my device. I contacted the support about the issue and they said “feel free to keep using it.”

    With regard to the public accusations, I think we can show some more class than this. If you have an issue with someone it is better to do so privately.

  • There are really no reasons he should leave. I already asked to @Michael to delete my account.
    Enjoy your stay.

  • @flo26 said:
    I will delete the app,and will buy it again later,no problem with that,if it can make some of you happier.
    But,let me tell you @faland and co,

    Just for the hell of it (not saying I am "co") I'll mention I didn't give you a single thought when I made my comments. Strangely, it wouldn't worry me if you DID keep using a refunded app. I just stated my personal opinion. Keep on rocking , the fewer guitarists here the worse it will be for me.

  • @Faland said:
    There are really no reasons he should leave. I already asked to @Michael to delete my account.
    Enjoy your stay.

    Maybe there is something wrong with me but I find arguments to be a positive thing and one of the joys of life. Nothing to bail out over.

  • @Ailerom said:

    @Faland said:
    There are really no reasons he should leave. I already asked to @Michael to delete my account.
    Enjoy your stay.

    Maybe there is something wrong with me but I find arguments to be a positive thing and one of the joys of life. Nothing to bail out over.

    I disagree completely.

  • edited June 23

    @ALB said:

    @Ailerom said:

    @Faland said:
    There are really no reasons he should leave. I already asked to @Michael to delete my account.
    Enjoy your stay.

    Maybe there is something wrong with me but I find arguments to be a positive thing and one of the joys of life. Nothing to bail out over.

    I disagree completely.

    That's it! I'm leaving.

Sign In or Register to comment.