Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Frozen North / BH Tutti Orchestra

Finally a use for Beathawk’s stacatto brass orchestra! Three choirs, BeatHawk female and mixed and PureSynthPlatinum Boys Choir. ISymphonic horns.

Comments

• edited June 2020

You had me at the title. Sounds like maybe there’s some falling ice chunks for the choirboys to watch out for there in the Great Frozen North. :)

• Thanks for listening and the like on SoundCloud @Lady_App_titude. Very glad you enjoyed it!

• Jeez those horns jump right out at you, Mr Lineman ... lovely chilly stuff - had to put another log on the fire... great movement and progression through the voices... additive.

Beathawk's sounds are obviously worth another look. But those scat and jazz samples in Pure Synth are great fun to play with... lovely bit of kit... even if mine crashes a lot for some reason.

Thanks for putting this up.

• Thanks for the praise @Soundscaper. BeatHawk is definitely a staple for me when it comes to acoustic sounds. Usually no problem with PSP, tho. I guess this is what the desk jockeys here complain about now and then. It’s like having a finicky sports car. Lots of breakdowns, but when everything is working it’s a thrill to drive!